CHELMSFORD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kronos Incorporated today announced that is has acquired substantially all intellectual property assets of EmLogis, Inc., a developer of innovative employee scheduling solutions.
- The EmLogis SmartRules Scheduler will be integrated into the Kronos Workforce Ready human capital management (HCM) suite.
- The assets acquired from EmLogis will deliver even more scheduling and forecasting functionality to Workforce Ready to help small and midsize businesses match the availability and skills of employees with business demand to create efficient and effective schedules.
- When deployed, this additional functionality will also bolster Kronos’ presence in a variety of industry segments – such as public services, healthcare, retail, and hospitality – in which staffing is highly complex with many legal, clinical, and safety regulations; certifications and skills; and seniority and staff preferences to consider.
- Workforce Ready is a single, unified HCM platform in the cloud that supports employee engagement throughout the employee lifecycle, from pre-hire to retire.
- This is the second acquisition completed by Kronos in fiscal year 2016, and the most recent example of Kronos investing in acquisitions to deliver innovative technology to customers.
Bob DelPonte, vice president and general manager, Workforce Ready
“The acquisition of the EmLogis IP will help Kronos more rapidly deliver enhanced scheduling capabilities that will further support employee engagement, benefiting both existing and future Kronos customers. Organizations face unique challenges as they seek to recruit, retain, and manage the most engaged workforce possible, and Kronos is committed to delivering them enterprise-class HCM solutions that meet these needs.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Learn how the Kronos WorkInspired culture benefits customers.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners. Any product information pertaining to functionality that is not currently available is provided as a general outline of the future direction of our products, and, as such, is subject to change.