RICHARDSON, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ZTE USA, the fourth largest smartphone supplier in the U.S. and second largest in the no-contract market,* today announced that the award-winning Spro 2™ Smart Projector is now available on the T-Mobile Wireless 4G LTE network. Consumers can purchase the 2-in-1 Android projector online at www.t-mobile.com today and at select T-Mobile retail locations tomorrow for just $499.99 MSRP.
“The Spro 2 is unlike any other device on the market today and expanding its availability to T-Mobile’s customers is something we’re very excited about,” said Lixin Cheng, chairman and CEO of ZTE USA. “Plus, with T-Mobile’s unique stream services such as Binge On, the Spro 2 offers users a different way to view content and interact with one another.”
The ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector combines a projector, mobile hotspot and a built-in 5-inch Android touchscreen all in one portable device. With a built in battery there is no need for power cords, making it easy to move the projector from the conference room to the living room or the great outdoors. The Spro 2 allows users to:
- Project up to 120 inches with 720 HD resolution at 200 lumens, with added benefits of auto-focus and auto keystone correction
- Download apps directly from Google Play™ Store to the projector and control apps, content and projector functions through the 5-inch LCD touchscreen
- Stream content from HDMI and USB connections, 64GB Micro SD card (card sold separately), Bluetooth and 16GB of internal storage
- Enjoy 2.5 hours of projection time without plugs thanks to an internal 6300 mAh internal battery
- Get all of these features within one compact device measuring 134 x 132 x 31.8 mm and weighing 20oz
*Strategy Analytics, Q1 2016
About ZTE USA
ZTE USA (www.zteusa.com), headquartered in Richardson, Texas, is a subsidiary of ZTE Corporation, a global provider of mobile devices, telecommunication systems, and enterprise solutions. Operating since 1998, ZTE USA is dedicated to making cost-efficient, quality communication technology accessible to all. ZTE is ranked by independent industry analysts as the fourth-largest supplier of mobile devices in the U.S. overall, and second-largest supplier of prepaid devices.