DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Technical Writing and Documenting Investigations (San Diego, California - August 2nd & 3rd, 2016)" conference to their offering.
This course teaches technical writing skills needed for compliant, effective and efficient written communication. The proven principles, tools, and techniques enable your organization to write clear and concise documents. Identify and apply principles for writing investigation reports, and apply technical writing principles when documenting investigations. (The focus is on the documentation to support investigation activities, not the investigation process.)
- Identify and apply principles for writing investigative reports
- Plan, design, and write the document
- Create inspection ready investigation reports
- Increase number of right first time documents
- Learn regulatory influence in documenting investigations
Attendees can include anyone who authors technical reports, investigations, or quality documents.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4233qj/technical_writing