ORLANDO, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--2016 PACE Convention & Expo, Booth #211— Gryphon Networks, a leader in sales intelligence and marketing compliance solutions, today announced availability of the Gryphon Dialing Application, a patented service that is fully compliant with Do-Not-Call, Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), Telemarketing Sales Rule (TSR), and all other marketing compliance regulations.
Gryphon’s Dialing Solution is a standalone application provisioned off Gryphon’s telephony cloud platform. Calls are automatically certified for compliance and connected to a client or prospect with no latency or additional steps, and all calling activity is captured for auditing and reporting purposes. Gryphon services are carrier-grade, cloud service built into the telecommunications infrastructure and does not require new hardware, software or complex network configuration.
“The telephone is and will continue to be the most effective sales and marketing tool, but the regulatory requirements it carries creates challenges for companies,” said Eric Esfahanian, senior vice president of Gryphon Networks. “The Gryphon suite of dialing applications are built from the ground up to ensure compliance at the point of marketing interaction. This removes any regulatory burden from the company while maximizing the effectiveness of their sales agents.”
Additional features of the Gryphon Dialing Application includes:
- No automatic telephone dialing system (ATDS) capacity
- Full compliance capabilities featuring U.S. Federal, U.S. State, Canada, DMA, CMA, Wireless, Call Curfew, State Holiday, State of Emergency, Disclosure Messaging, and more
- Enhanced telephony capabilities such as Call Recording, Targeted Speech Analytics and Sales Performance Dashboard
- Manual number entry and call initiation only; no list generation capabilities
- Pre and post call telephone keypad disposition entry for next action
- Full compliance with proprietary Internal Do Not Call (IDNC) List requirements, including in-network, telephone keypad tagging of opt-out records
- Full EBR Exemption engine, including consent capture
Gryphon Networks will be demonstrating its fully compliant dialing application and other solutions in booth #211 at the 2016 PACE Convention & Expo taking place April 3-6 in Orlando.
About Gryphon Networks
Companies with dispersed sales teams depend on Gryphon to optimize sales performance and eliminate regulatory risk. Gryphon’s cloud-based technology automatically collects and analyzes call data from any device to transform sales activity into actionable sales intelligence. The world’s top banks, brokerage, healthcare and insurance firms are among more than 600 clients that rely on Gryphon for marketing compliance and sales intelligence solutions that deliver on-demand insight and drive measurable impact. For more information, visit www.gryphonnetworks.com or call 866-366-6822.