LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, Brit Award winning singer-songwriter, Ellie Goulding reveals her partnership with Pantene PRO-V to launch their new “Strong is Beautiful” campaign. So what’s the story behind this unexpected but oh-so beautiful collaboration?
PANTENE PRO-V and Ellie believe that Strong really is Beautiful. When you’re strong on the inside, you can push yourself to your limits. Strength is about standing up after falling down, it’s about bending but not breaking. It’s as true for your hair as it is in life: strong hair can handle anything.
Ellie Goulding embodies “Strong is Beautiful” perfectly; she’s strong, confident and successful in whatever she challenges herself to do - whether it’s hitting it hard in the gym, playing to a packed stadium or becoming a beauty icon on her own terms.
“When I’m feeling strong I can do whatever I set my mind to. When my hair is strong I can do anything I want to it without worrying about the damage”, says Ellie.
PANTENE PRO-V’s superior science gives the most beautiful hair that’s transformed through health.
“I put my hair through a lot of heat styling and colouring, especially when I’m touring. Up until now, I only used salon brands, but now I’ve discovered PANTENE PRO-V there’s no going back. PANTENE PRO-V is my ultimate hair saviour as it keeps my hair strong and at its most beautiful,” says Ellie.
Ben Cooke, PANTENE PRO-V’s expert stylist ambassador recommended Ellie’s regimen of hydrating and nourishing PANTENE PRO-V Repair & Protect Shampoo and Conditioner, inter-changed with PANTENE PRO-V Volume & Body, to keep Ellie's hair looking strong and beautiful.
The end result is…. WOW hair that’s strong and beautiful; strong enough to take on Ellie’s brand of rock star blonde, strong enough to achieve amazing volume.
Watch Ellie talk about what “Strong is Beautiful” means to her at http://pantene.co.uk/en-gb/strong-is-beautiful-ellie-goulding-hub
STRONG + BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
PANTENE PRO-V scientists understand that for hair to be truly beautiful it needs to be healthy from the inside out. Whilst what happens on the surface of hair influences how it looks, so does what is happening unseen and underneath the hair’s surface, at the very core of the hair fibre. Most haircare products work by temporarily masking problems at the surface but in doing that they’re only actually addressing 5% of the hair fibre and until now, little of today’s haircare technology has been proven to work on the remaining 95% of the fibre.
Each wash with PANTENE PRO-V shampoo and conditioner works from the inside out to help strengthen hair to withstand daily damage with a potent trio of:
|1.||Anti-Oxidant Damage Blocker Technology that’s only found in PANTENE PRO-V shampoo helps to reduce the build-up of damaging mineral impurities from tap water in hair.|
|2.||NEW in February 2016, a new ingredient Histidine (a naturally-occurring amino acid) in PANTENE PRO-V up-graded conditioners penetrates deep to further reduce mineral impurities from the fibre core.|
|3.||Advanced conditioning technology strengthens the hair fibre against surface damage.|
ELLIE’S HAIR MUST-HAVES
|PANTENE PRO-V Repair & Protect Shampoo||*RRP £3.99|
|PANTENE PRO-V Repair & Protect Conditioner||*RRP £3.99|
|PANTENE PRO-V Volume & Body Shampoo||*RRP £3.99|
|PANTENE PRO-V Volume & Body Conditioner||*RRP £3.99|
|PANTENE PRO-V Repair & Protect Deep Hair Masque||*RRP£4.49|
|PANTENE PRO-V Repair & Protect Dry Oil with Vitamin E||*RRP£6.99|
|PANTENE PRO-V Volume Hairspray||*RRP£3.69|
*All prices are RRP. On shelf price is at the sole discretion of the retailer.
For more information, visit www.Pantene.co.uk or http://pantene.co.uk/en-gb/strong-is-beautiful-ellie-goulding-hub.
About Procter & Gamble UK and Ireland
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II® and Vicks®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.uk.pg.com for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands.