ST. LOUIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Belden Inc., a global leader in signal transmission solutions for mission-critical applications, will demonstrate new enterprise solutions for AV, data center, telecommunications closet, LAN and to-the-desk applications at the 2016 BICSI Winter Conference & Exhibition, Jan. 31 through Feb. 4, in Orlando, Florida.
To provide information and communications technology professionals with ideas and recommendations for tackling their biggest enterprise challenges, Belden will reveal how several of its data center solutions reduce operating costs, increase efficiency, support the latest technology and improve availability.
- Support cold- or hot-aisle containment and improve cooling system efficiency with Belden’s flexible, high-performance Aisle Containment System. BICSI Winter Conference attendees will experience an interactive demo unit that illustrates how the innovative panels function.
- Control airflow, improve security and enhance functionality with X-Series enclosures, which integrate power distribution, airflow containment, connectivity and cable management.
- Optimize the design, installation, management and scalability of switch-based LANs with passive optical LAN (POLAN) solutions.
- Improve high-speed, high-density LAN deployments with innovative copper and fiber data center connectivity solutions.
- Support the latest AV technology with Belden high-performance cabling and connectivity.
Belden will host a complimentary breakfast presentation – 4K: A Clear Picture on Cabling Solutions – on Feb. 2 at Rosen Shingle Creek Resort & Convention Center. To attend, contact a Belden representative for an invitation.
Only Belden’s innovative enterprise connectivity solutions take a universal approach to customers’ enterprises, resolving signal transmission needs with IP- and legacy-based solutions that enable a smooth migration to convergence. Belden’s extensive portfolio spans LAN, data centers, building automation and security and access control to keep information running smoothly. Outstanding global service and support capabilities and application-specific warranty programs complete Belden’s unique offering.
For more information about Belden’s solutions in the enterprise space, and to follow what’s happening with Belden at the 2016 BICSI Winter Conference & Exhibition, visit info.belden.com/bicsi or stop by Booth #219 and speak with a Belden expert.
Belden Inc., a global leader in high-quality, end-to-end signal transmission solutions, delivers a comprehensive product portfolio designed to meet the mission-critical network infrastructure needs of industrial, enterprise and broadcast markets. With innovative solutions targeted at reliable and secure transmission of rapidly growing amounts of data, audio and video needed for today’s applications, Belden is at the center of the global transformation to a connected world. Founded in 1902, the company is headquartered in St. Louis and has manufacturing capabilities in North and South America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit us at www.belden.com; follow us on Twitter @BeldenInc.
Belden, Belden Sending All The Right Signals, and the Belden logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Belden Inc. or its affiliated companies in the United States and other jurisdictions. Belden and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein.