DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5cm8cq/an_overview_of) has announced the addition of the "An Overview of the Global Market for Aromatic Polyols - Volume 2" report to their offering.
Using the latest available information from official and industry sources, the reports summarise the production of relevant polyurethane products and their associated demand for (aliphatic/aromatic) polyester polyols. In addition, polyester polyol manufacturing capacities across each region are stated.
Research for this study was carried out in the second half of 2015. Data is provided for the year 2015, in addition to forecasts for 2020. The study reviews the consumption of both aromatic and aliphatic polyester polyols by major polyurethane end-use sector. Although each volume essentially follows the same structure and lay-out, end-use segments differ accordingly.
The geographic scope of the study is as follows:
- EMEA (Western Europe Central Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa)
- The Americas (North, Central and South)
- Asia Pacific (China and Rest of Asia Pacific)
The volumes follow the same format for ease of comparison.
Segments covered in this volume are as follows:
- Volume 2 - Aromatic Polyester Polyols End-Use Segments
- PU/PIR Rigid Foam (Panels and boards, Slabstock, Rigid Spray Foam, Refrigeration, OCF Aerosol Sprays, Pipe-in-Pipe Insulation)
- CASE (Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants & Elastomers)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5cm8cq/an_overview_of