SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Campaign Monitor, the leader in simple and elegant email marketing software for business, today announced the All-New Campaign Monitor, ushering in a new era of do-it-yourself email marketing. The All-New Campaign Monitor delivers the most powerful drag-and-drop email design experience, empowering the creation of beautiful, branded, highly personalized campaigns. Now every marketer can easily deliver pixel-perfect messages to every inbox and device.
Email marketing remains the No. 1 most effective marketing channel for businesses to communicate with their customers in clear and direct ways,  with an average ROI of 3,800% for email marketing campaigns.  Every growing business wants to send beautifully branded, engaging email that looks great in every inbox and device screen. But historically, limitations of drag-and-drop tools have dramatically restricted professional customizations, leaving marketers with either unsophisticated emails or the burden of coding every message.
“Creating world-class email marketing campaigns should be a radically intuitive, self-service experience,” said Kraig Swensrud, CMO, Campaign Monitor. “With the All-New Campaign Monitor, we’ve taken a big step in empowering our customers to bring their grand email marketing visions to life in a simple, elegant, do-it-yourself manner.”
“Every email we send is an opportunity to create a positive impression and brand relationship,” said Liam Howard-Jones, eCRM and Web Manager, Virgin Experience Days. “The All-New Campaign Monitor raises the bar for world-class email design that any marketer can use to deliver the pixel-perfect, on-brand experience that Virgin demands.”
The All-New Campaign Monitor is available today and new features can be used to easily create beautiful, professional, personalized emails with:
- Big bold hero imagery. Now every design can flow edge-to-edge across every screen size and device. Send beautiful messages with full-width background images that can be edited right from within Campaign Monitor.
- Highly personalized content. Deliver the right message, to the right customer, at the right time with dynamic, interactive content. Hyper-personalized content for every customer drives campaign engagement and higher ROI.
- Limitless, pixel-perfect control. Build branded messages with extreme levels of customization and control. Choose from layouts with millions of font colors, styles and sizes, and new buttons with drag-and-drop spacing.
- Modern, flexible, professional templates. More than 50 modern and professional templates created for marketers are now available with the unlimited flexibility that leading brands demand.
- Mobile design taken to a whole new level. Every message created with the All-New Campaign Monitor is built to look beautiful in every inbox, giving marketers confidence that their emails will have the highest response rate on every screen size.
Pricing and availability
The All-New Campaign Monitor is generally available today. Pricing plans are available starting at $9 a month.
About Campaign Monitor
Campaign Monitor is the leading provider of simple and elegant email marketing software for business. More than two million people at 150,000 companies worldwide, including BuzzFeed, Coca-Cola, Disney, Rip Curl and the San Diego Chargers, use Campaign Monitor for email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business. Founded in 2004, Campaign Monitor has offices and 24/7 live support in 20 cities globally, including San Francisco, New York, London and Sydney. Learn more at www.campaignmonitor.com.
 VentureBeat Insight (2015) Buyer’s Guide: How to navigate the email marketing landscape - Retrieved from http://insight.venturebeat.com/report/buyers-guide-how-to-navigate-the-email-marketing-landscape
 DMA (2015) National Client Email Report: Email resurgent - Retrieved from http://www.dma.org.uk/uploads/National-Client-email-2015%20copy_5549fbdf6a1ec.pdf