DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6lrhxh/global_food) has announced the addition of the "Global Food Spreads Market - Segmented by Type and Geography - Trends and Forecasts (2015 - 2020)" report to their offering.
Sweet spreads are an integral part of every breakfast and this has led to their steady growth. The rising health consciousness among consumers has given way to new low calorie spreads. The major market players in this industry are Unilever Group, Wellness Foods Ltd., Premier Foods Plc, Ferrero Group, and Andros SAS. The global food spreads market is set to be of worth 15.6 billion USD by 2015.
Key Topics Covered:
- A key insight into the market size, share and forecast for food spreads
- Analysis of the dominant regions in food spreads including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the rest of the world.
- Analysis of the drivers/inhibitors/opportunity analysis for each of the micro markets.
Segmentation of the food spreads market by type of spreads- jams,
jellies, nut based, chocolate based, fruit based and honey.
Benefits of this Report:
- For getting a comprehensive overview of the worldwide food spreads market
- To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
- To understand which categories of food spreads are doing well in the market and which are not.
- To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
- J.M. Smucker
- Kraft Foods
- Unilever Group
- ConAgra Foods Inc
- Sioux Honey Assoc.
- National Grape Co-operative Inc.
- B & G Foods Inc.
- Ferrero Group
- Hershey Co.
- Freedom Foods
- Naturefood Chocolatier
- Wellness Foods
- Premier Foods
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Analysis
4. Food Spreads Market segmentation by type
5. Regional Market Analysis (Market size, Forecast and CAGR) by sales in Million $
6. Competitor Analysis
7. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6lrhxh/global_food