DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sqqgdf/_precision) has announced the addition of the " Precision Irrigation Market by System (Sprinkler System, Center Pivot System, Variable Rate Irrigation, & Service); Application (Agriculture, Sport, Public Park, Garden, Lawn, and Greenhouse & Nursery) Global Analysis & Forecast, 2015 to 2020 " report to their offering.
The global precision irrigation market is estimated to witness a growth at a CAGR of 7.2% over the period of 2015 to 2020.
This growth in the market is accredited to the benefits of water conservation, emerging modern technologies, and its advantages over traditional irrigation. Precision irrigation showcases a significant potential in enhancing the crop yield with available limited resources.
The report is a compilation of different segments of Global Precision Irrigation Market including market breakdown by systems, applications, and market dynamics. Herein the revenue generated from the main segments of the market, i.e. Center pivots, is tracked to calculate the market size along with a detailed explanation of other hardware and services shaping the market. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a comprehensive section of the application areas of the precision irrigation systems and solutions. It also details the key participants involved in the industry.
The U.S. generated the maximum amount of revenue in the year 2014 in the Global Precision Irrigation industry among all the regions and has the maximum potential to grow in the forecast period, followed by Canada. If the industry has the prospects of growing with the same pace, it will cross $ 1,238.02 million in total market value by the end of forecast period.
The report has put special emphasis on the market share and size of center pivot and lateral irrigation system of precision irrigation, owing to the changing paradigms in the industry. In spite of this, majority of people resist adopting precision irrigation techniques and systems due to the perceived risks. The industry analysis has analyzed the impact of the five major forces and value chain analysis to understand the overall attractiveness of the industry.
The report answers the following questions about the Global Precision Irrigation Market:
- What are the prevailing hardware, software & services used in precision irrigation?
- What are the different application areas of precision irrigation and its systems?
- Which is the most sought-after system of precision irrigation technique?
- What are the basic services in the precision irrigation market?
- What are the different factors driving the market in the forecast period?
- What are the factors challenging the growth of Global Precision Irrigation Market
- Who are the different participants in the Global Precision Irrigation Market?
- What kind of new strategies are being adopted by existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- Which region will lead the Global Precision Irrigation Market by the end of forecast period?
Some of the key players involved in this market are Lindsay Corporation, Valmont Industries, Trimble Navigation, the Toro Company, and Reinke Manufacturing among others.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Scope And Research Methodology
3 Market Dynamics
4 Industry Trends
5 Competitive Landscape
6 Precision Irrigation Market, By Systems
7 Precision Irrigation Market, By Application
9 Company Profiles
- Crop Metrics
- Lindsay Corporation
- Nelson Irrigation
- Reinke Manufacturing
- Rivulis Irrigation
- T-L Irrigation
- The Toro Company
- Trimble Navigation Limited
- Valmont Industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sqqgdf/_precision