MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. & BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Infer Inc., a leading provider of predictive technologies that help companies win more customers, and InsightSquared, the top-rated sales performance analytics company, today announced a strategic partnership. Together the companies will deliver new dashboards that visualize key predictive insights to help business-to-business marketers make the leap from being simply data-driven to being fully predictive-driven.
Many companies have only murky visibility into their sales pipeline, and can’t measure marketing campaign performance until it’s too late to make adjustments. With Infer’s statistically accurate customer conversion predictions visualized in several of InsightSquared’s most popular reports, businesses can better monitor the health of their sales and marketing operations. Marketers can use these reports to determine how well their demand generation programs are fueling growth, while sales teams can use them to better align effort to impact through continuous lead management.
“InsightSquared helps companies measure their sales performance, spot trends, prevent looming problems and guide decision-making by giving sales and marketing leaders, along with the operations teams that support them, visually stunning dashboards that enable them to run smarter sales and marketing operations. By using Infer’s signals within InsightSquared, executives can take their dashboards to the next level and keep a pulse on things like whether reps are spending their time on the leads with the highest close potential,” said Vik Singh, co-founder and CEO of Infer. “A cornerstone of our strategy is to infuse predictive intelligence into best-of-breed tools so they can unlock even more value for marketers, and today’s partnership is a great addition to the many specialized applications in Infer’s ecosystem.”
New InsightSquared Infer reports include:
- Activity Scorecard – “How are different quality leads getting worked?” By associating sales rep activities with specific lead score cohorts, this report gives sales and marketing leaders the insight to help their reps prioritize top leads.
- Lead Aging – “Are our best leads getting overlooked?” By filtering ‘unworked’ leads by Infer score, this report lets leadership quickly zoom in on high quality leads and ensure that no good lead gets left behind.
- Lead Funnel – “How do different quality leads perform in the funnel?” Visualizing stage-by-stage conversion rates for each lead score cohort, this report tracks the number of each type of lead or contact in the funnel so that sales leaders can better predict their pipeline and expected win rates.
- Lead Yield – “How successful are we at converting different quality leads?” By analyzing lead-to-opportunity cycles quarter over quarter and filtering by Infer lead score, this report helps teams better understand how lead quality affects funnel velocity.
“We’re thrilled to team with Infer,” said Fred Shilmover, CEO of InsightSquared. “The company’s expertise in turning large marketing datasets into highly reliable predictive insights is a perfect complement to our focus on sales forecasting and opportunity-to-close conversions. Together, we’re equipping data-centric companies with the complete-funnel insights they need to grow even faster.”
InsightSquared’s new dashboards will be available for Infer customers in the coming weeks. For more information, visit offers.insightsquared.com/infer.
For fast-growing tech companies that require data to accelerate revenue, InsightSquared is a sales performance analytics solution that quickly delivers pre-built reports on every major sales metric. Unlike spreadsheets, InsightSquared’s visual, maintenance-free reports and dashboards provide a custom lens into real-time sales results. The company is the top-rated analytics solution and has been named a best place to work by Forbes, The Boston Business Journal and The Boston Globe. Visit www.insightsquared.com for more information.
Founded in 2010, Infer delivers a predictive-first platform that helps companies win more customers. It leverages proven data science to rapidly model the untapped data sitting in enterprises, along with thousands of signals from the web. Customers include several large enterprises and numerous high growth companies like AdRoll, Cloudera, Concur, New Relic, Nitro, Tableau, Xactly and Zendesk. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, Infer is funded by leading investors, including Redpoint Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Social+Capital Partnership, Sutter Hill Ventures and Nexus Venture Partners.
- Read about new InsightSquared Infer dashboards on the Infer blog
- Follow Infer on Twitter @InferInc
- Become a Facebook fan of Infer
- Find Infer on LinkedIn