DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mrswsf/overview_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Overview of the Russian Gas-Thermal Evaporation (GTE, Thermal Spray) Market 2014-2020" report to their offering.
The subject of the present report are coats that are applied by gas-thermal evaporation (GTE).
Gas-thermal evaporation (GTE, Thermal Spray) is a process of heating, dispersion and transfer of condensed particles of the sprayed material by gas or plasma flow for formation of the layer of the material on the base. The thickness of applied coats is 20 µ - 10 mm.
GTE is used both for strengthening of work surfaces of new details, and for repair of equipment in aircraft industry, energetics, automobile manufacturing, etc.
The research object is the outlook of the Russian market of gas-thermal evaporation, including segments of equipment, materials, services and Research and Development (R&D).
Key Topics Covered:
1. Outlook of functional coatings by purpose (short description, usage)
2. Spheres of usage of coatings (examples, large producers)
3. Outlook of gas-thermal evaporation (short description, purpose, advantages and disadvantages)
4. Outlook of the applied materials (short description, usage)
5. Outlook of the global market of gas-thermal evaporation
6. Outlook of the Russian market of gas-thermal evaporation
7. Competitive analysis of the Russian market of gas-thermal evaporation
8. Current state and the forecast of development of consumer-branches
9. Trends, factors and the forecast of development of the Russian market of gas-thermal evaporation 9.1. Market trends
10. Outlook of the Russian market of materials for gas-thermal evaporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mrswsf/overview_of_the