AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Vyopta Incorporated, the industry leader in video and web collaboration analytics, today announced the release of Analytics for WebEx, Professional Edition designed to help large organizations increase WebEx® adoption and efficiency. This offering serves as an expansion of the industry’s first-ever WebEx analytics tool, which Vyopta introduced earlier this year.
“Over 90 percent of Fortune 500 companies use WebEx today,” said Alfredo Ramirez, Vyopta’s CEO. “While WebEx users grew by more than 25 percent last year, many large companies still need tools to manage and improve the return on large WebEx deployments.”
With the launch of Analytics for WebEx, Professional Edition, organizations can now uncover more actionable insights to grow active-host usage, improve collaboration and increase efficiency. Key features and benefits of this new product include:
- Custom organization level reporting. Companies can develop reports to track WebEx usage by business unit, department, geographical location or whichever organizational level is most relevant to their business.
- Deeper insights on feature usage and meeting trends. Organizations can identify trends in active hosts, meeting size, meeting duration, and usage of audio and video including Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMRs). They can use this information to increase feature engagement and optimize their WebEx software license to pay for the features they use.
- Drill down into meeting details. Organizations often need to get information about specific meetings to satisfy compliance reporting requests, uncover best practices or to follow up on technical support issues. Analytics for WebEx, Professional Edition users can search for specific meetings and get data on the host, attendees, meeting length and features used.
- Identify inactive and power users. Organizations can now perform custom searches to identify inactive and power users. They can follow up with these users to identify best practices, adoption barriers, and then take action to reach the organization’s usage goals.
- Export reports and historical data. Analytics for WebEx collects data daily and stores up to eight years of historical data that allows for more accurate insights and planning. Reports and data can be exported for additional analysis or to share with other decision makers.
One of the world’s largest energy companies uses Analytics for WebEx, Professional Edition to manage their WebEx deployment, which includes over 20,000 users and millions of meeting minutes per month. The company uses the insights from Analytics for WebEx to optimize the deployment of key features like video conferencing, CMRs, and cloud-connected audio. Additionally, this company can more easily monitor and manage which employees are licensed to host WebEx meetings for security and cost purposes.
“Vyopta’s Analytics for WebEx, Professional Edition provides large companies with more valuable analytics so IT teams make better decisions faster,” says Rick Leung, Vyopta’s CTO.
For a free trial of Vyopta’s Analytics for WebEx, Professional Edition, visit http://www.vyopta.com/webex.
Vyopta provides the most powerful analytics products that large enterprises use to improve video and web collaboration. Our cloud-based platform allows organizations to simplify the management, reduce the cost and improve the quality of video and web collaboration by monitoring, integrating and analyzing data from virtually all enterprise collaboration technology providers – including Cisco, Polycom, Microsoft, Vidyo, Lifesize, Acano, Pexip, and vBrick. Vyopta products are used by many of the largest private and public sector enterprises in the world – including eBay, Cimpress/VistaPrint and the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs – across a wide range of industries including finance, technology, healthcare, consumer products, higher education and government. Vyopta is a rapidly growing company headquartered in Austin, Texas.
To learn more about Vyopta’s products, visit http://www.vyopta.com.
WebEx is registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.