CARROLLTON, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Propertyware, a wholly owned subsidiary of RealPage, Inc. (NASDAQ: RP) and the industry leader in property management solutions for single-family and low-density rental units, introduces Propertyware Maintenance Plus™, a solution that manages and tracks inspections, service requests and vendor activity from start to finish. Propertyware Maintenance Plus adds mobility and collaboration to the maintenance process, while optimizing revenue and increasing productivity by as much as 50 percent, ultimately resulting in higher client satisfaction, lower operating costs and more profitability.
The new solution helps property managers handle as much as 67 percent more service requests without adding staff. Recognizing this increased efficiency, Michael Pelts, founder and partner of Lubin Property Management, commented, “Propertyware Maintenance Plus revolutionized our maintenance department. We are now able to manage twice the amount of properties with the same staff, while streamlining our billing procedures to our clients and payment procedures to our vendors. And the enhancements keep coming. This tool is a phenomenal addition to the Propertyware software.”
Whether integrated with the Propertyware system or as a standalone product, Propertyware Maintenance Plus delivers a variety of unique features. This diversity and flexibility enables users to choose the approach and options that work best for their business.
Simple, Efficient and Intuitive Property Inspections
- Proprietary Camera Mode: Cut inspection time in half by using camera mode which allows you to snap pictures, tag them with the room identifier and condition, and then add notes as you walk through the inspection.
- Move-in/Move-Out Comparison Reports: Hold tenants accountable for the property’s condition with side-by-side comparison reports of move-in and move-out inspections.
- Shareable, Personalized Reporting: Customize how inspection report data is organized and easily share the report online with owners, tenants and others.
- Time-Sensitive Move-In Reports: Send tenants a time-sensitive link and allow them to fill out their move-in condition report online.
Dispatch Vendors and Manage Service Requests in Real-Time
- Real-time Vendor Tracking: Dispatch work to vendors and get progress updates, all in real-time, including time-tracking, location, comments and pictures.
- Collaborate with Vendors Online: Receive notifications anytime a vendor takes action on maintenance tasks. Work with third-party vendors through a unique portal where you can upload invoices and check the status of pending payments—decreasing invoice processing time by up to 42 percent.
- Personalized Company Invoices: Easily produce customized company invoices for owners.
With the launch of Propertyware Maintenance Plus, property managers have real-time visibility into their maintenance work flow, no longer require multiple systems to manage different maintenance activities, and are freed from the manual paper process for managing job bids and vendor invoices. This new tool—also available for iOs™ and Android™ devices—provides real-time visibility into work order tracking, vendor management, technician dispatch, job bids, time spent, materials consumption calculations, and more.
“We developed Propertyware Maintenance Plus to solve all your maintenance problems in a quick, easy and intuitive manner. Our new platform combines all the functionally you need into a single cloud-based solution,” said James Wagley, vice president, RealPage. “From real-time task assignment notifications to unlimited photos and comments, Propertyware Maintenance Plus pulls all maintenance related activities into one streamlined process.”
For more information on Propertyware Maintenance Plus and its features, visit: http://www.propertywaremaintenanceplus.com.
Propertyware is a property management solution for single-family and low density rental units through a full suite of on-demand property management tools, including customized, hosted websites; online payment processing via credit/debit cards and eChecks; electronic signature powered by DocuSign®; work order management; customer portals; inspections and trust accounting — all in one easy-to-use solution. For more information, visit Propertyware at www.propertyware.com.
RealPage, Inc. is a leading provider of comprehensive property management software solutions for the multifamily, commercial, single-family and vacation rental housing industries. These solutions help property owners increase efficiency, decrease expenses, enhance the resident experience and generate more revenue. Using its innovative SaaS platform, RealPage’s on-demand software enables easy system integration and streamlines online property management. Its product line covers the full spectrum of property management, leasing and marketing, asset optimization and resident services solutions. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Carrollton, Texas, RealPage currently serves over 10,000 clients worldwide from offices in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information about the company, visit http://www.realpage.com.