BETHESDA, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR magazine has expanded its brand to widen its digital resources for advertisers and subscribers. Building on its classic print publication, the magazine’s evolving multimedia platform now offers the $130 billion industry more channels and flexibility for both editorial and promotional content.
"Our expanded platform aims to offer more ways to engage our audience, boost engagement and subscriber resources,” said Electrical Contractor Publisher John Maisel. “While maintaining our brand that consistently delivers excellence, more channels will help to grow the conversation with our readers,” he said.
The ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR brand now encompasses:
- Print publication: Reaches 80,000+ electrical contractors and more than 68,000 electrical contracting locations
- Website: at www.ecmag.com: With active article tracking and expanded video opportunities
- Monthly e-Newsletters: Print highlights (launched in 2014) and new products (2015)
- Integrated Systems Contractor : Bimonthly print and online supplement
- Mobile app: available through the iTunes Store, Google Play and the Amazon App Store in iOS, Android and Kindle versions
- Social media: LinkedIn, Twitter @ECMagdotcom, YouTube, Facebook, Google Plus
- Webinars: with trade allies and product companies
- Market research
- Reader research
- List rental
- Industry trade shows
- NECA Show: Annual Showstoppers Awards sponsor honoring new products
Integrated Systems Contractor, the magazine’s bimonthly print and online supplement for the low-voltage market, is the only industry publication to meet the specific needs of more than 60,0000 electrical contractors – about 70 percent – who now design, install and service fully integrated, high performance building systems in commercial, industrial, institutional and residential markets. The supplement is also available on any mobile device, and is value priced.
Published by the National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA),
Electrical Contractor magazine reaches 80,000+ electrical contractors
and more than 68,000 electrical contracting locations, more than any
other industry publication.
Contact: (301) 657-3110 / www.ecmag.com / Twitter @ECMagdotcom.