WILTON, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SiriusDecisions, the leading global business-to-business (b-to-b) research and advisory firm, has named Arrow ECS, Cisco Systems, DocuSign, Jaspersoft and Polycom as recipients of its eighth annual Return on Integration (ROI) Awards series.
Recognizing superior sales, marketing and product alignment performance, SiriusDecisions will present the awards to recipients during the SiriusDecisions Summit awards gala and dinner reception, on Thursday, May 22nd at the Hyatt Regency in Orlando, Fla. Honorees were selected among leading b-to-b organizations that have applied innovative sales, marketing and product integration practices to maximize topline growth using SiriusDecisions’ research and frameworks.
The 2014 ROI Award winners have successfully utilized a threefold strategy for sales, marketing and product alignment consisting of an aggressive focus on marketing, sales and product integration by adopting advanced processes, technologies and accountability for results, a collaborative approach to continuously improving marketing, sales and product function unity, and continuously setting accurate and predictable growth targets. The winners were selected based on the following criteria:
- Unique integration of sales and marketing processes
- Interdependent relationship between sales, marketing and product
- Strong alignment of goals between sales and marketing
- Advanced systems to enable alignment
- Ability to measure results effectively
- Effective use of SiriusDecisions models and concepts in alignment initiatives
In the category of Sales and Marketing Alignment, Arrow received the award for best practices to enable its sales people and channel through an innovative big data strategy. Cisco was an award winner for best practices in its Global Demand Center Strategy, which made its marketing more efficient and improved sales productivity. DocuSign received the award for its aligned approach to demand creation, lead scoring and best-in-class nurturing. Additionally, Polycom was honored for its innovative adoption of the SiriusDecisions Campaign Framework, as well as the implementation of foundational elements of demand creation, including SiriusDecisions’ Demand Waterfall, lead taxonomy and relative targeting, among others.
In the category of Sales and Marketing Operations, Jaspersoft won for its operational excellence in demand creation, including statistical lead scoring, capacity-based lead assignment, flexible lead recycling and sales representative mix/franchise planning.
- “We are leaving behind the era of business results that are driven mostly by increases in productivity and efficiency, and we are entering the more forward-thinking age of growth,” said John Neeson, Managing Director of SiriusDecisions. “Business and revenue growth today requires an organization’s full commitment to alignment of the revenue-facing functions of sales, marketing and product management. The recipients of the ROI Awards have exemplified the ‘Transforming Sales, Marketing and Product’ theme for this year’s SiriusDecisions Summit and we’re honored to recognize their accomplishments.”
- To register for SiriusDecisions’ annual Summit, click here.
- More information on the ROI Awards, click here.
- More information on the conference’s sessions and agenda is available on the SiriusDecisions Summit website.
- Connect with SiriusDecisions on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or YouTube.
- Follow the #SDSummit hashtag for regular updates and Summit news.
SiriusDecisions, Summit, ROI, Transformation, Marketing, Sales, Product, Integration, Innovation, Demand Generation, Lead Scoring, Lead Nurture, Alignment, Operations, Messaging, Arrow ECS, Cisco, DocuSign, Jaspersoft, Polycom
SiriusDecisions is the leading global b-to-b research and advisory firm. We deliver the actionable intelligence, transformative frameworks and expert guidance that equip executives to modernize and elevate sales, marketing and product performance.
For more information, visit www.siriusdecisions.com.