DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/47f86758/plastics_industry) has announced the addition of the "Plastics Industry In India - Swot Analysis" report to their offering.
The plastic industry in India has made significant achievements since its modest but promising beginning by commencing production of polystyrene in 1957. Plastic industry in India symbolizes a promising industry and at the same time helps in creating new employment opportunities for the people of India.
A large investment in telecom, ports, roads, power, and railways, has ensured that this sector continues to grow at more than 10% p.a., for several years to come. The focus on plasticulture in the agricultural sector - envisaged coverage of 17 mn hectares under micro-irrigation schemes, will further boost the prospects of the plastics industry. Overall turnover of the plastic processing industry - which currently stands at USD 17.5 Billion, is expected to touch USD 20.3 Billion in 2012 and further USD 27 Billion by 2015.
Scope of the Report:
- Industry at a glance
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the industry in the form of a SWOT framework
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain insight into the industry in terms of the opportunities and threats that will augment and restrict its growth
- Get knowledge about the forte of the industry which will help it to ride in the lead
Key Topics Covered:
1. Indian polymer advantage
2. Availability of Low cost labor
3. Strong Supporting Industries
4. Widespread Usage
1. Poor industry image
2. Health Hazards
1. Booming Automotive sector
2. Rising water management
3. Food packaging - Riding High!
4. Changing Consumer behaviour
1. Government bans
2. Fluctuating raw material prices
4. Shortfall of skilled labor
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/47f86758/plastics_industry