NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CONTEXTWEB Inc., http://www.contextweb.com, a leading provider of integrated digital media services, announced today that BRANDSCREEN, a top Demand-Side Platform (DSP) in the Asia-Pacific region, has joined the CONTEXTWEB Real-Time-Bidding (RTB) platform. This latest agreement brings the total number of partner firms to more than 25.
BRANDSCREEN, which reaches 72% of the online population in APAC, provides access to online ad placement opportunities across Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam. Partnership in the CONTEXTWEB RTB platform expands BRANDSCREEN’s reach throughout the APAC region and enables the company to deliver more “smart impression” opportunities to media buyers and trading desks.
CONTEXTWEB, which specializes in RTB, provides 31 “smart impression” data attributes including full-page URL, referrer URL, fold count position and expandable rich media acceptance coding. All bid calls contain the patented Real-Time Classifier (RTC) categorization from CONTEXTWEB. Of the 200 million impressions available daily, 90% provide the referring URL and more than 50% are expandable, rich media-enabled, which sets CONTEXTWEB apart from other RTB suppliers.
“As demand for RTB in APAC continues to grow, marketers there as elsewhere are demanding solutions that can deliver ‘smart impressions’ and not just a dumb pipe,” said Jay Sears, General Manager of the CONTEXTWEB Exchange. “Through its participation in our RTB platform, BRANDSCREEN will be able to deliver advanced capabilities such as expandable media and page- level context in a cost-effective manner, enhancing its position as an industry leader and fulfilling the needs of marketers and agencies throughout the region.”
“CONTEXTWEB stands out in the richness of data it supplies on every impression,” said Julian Tol, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of BRANDSCREEN. “At BRANDSCREEN, we bring all the major exchanges together within a single, self-serve buying platform. The addition of CONTEXTWEB to this ecosystem greatly extends the ability of our clients to access a wealth of impressions from trusted, brand-safe publishers.”
- BRANDSCREEN is the market leading DSP in Asia-Pacific, in partnership with global agency giants Omnicom, Publicis, Interpublic and STW.
- BRANDSCREEN is the first DSP to have launched across the entire region, with RTB activity now on-stream in Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam.
- BRANDSCREEN operates its own end-to-end bidding and data analytics infrastructure, alongside its own high-speed bidding, valuation and optimization systems co-located with ad exchanges in the Asia-Pacific region.
- BRANDSCREEN is the only DSP in the region with Private Forward Markets technology, connecting publishers and agencies into private virtual exchanges
- BRANDSCREEN is led by Co-founder and CEO Julian Tol http://linkd.in/hEAZW0 and Co-founder and CTO Seth Yates http://linkd.in/9Bo1OF
- For more information, please visit http://www.BRANDSCREEN.com.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=6757502&lang=en