AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CrowdStrike (Nasdaq: CRWD) today announced it has been recognized as a ‘Customers’ Choice’ in the 2023 Gartner Peer Insights™ Voice of the Customer for Managed Detection and Response Service report across North America, Europe, the Middle East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific. Within the report, CrowdStrike was recognized with an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 out of 47 verified customer reviews, among the highest rated of all vendors named a Customers’ Choice in this market.
As a Strong Performer in the North American segment of the report, CrowdStrike Falcon® Complete’s 24/7 expert-led managed detection and investigation, proactive threat hunting, integrated threat intelligence and hands-on surgical remediation to help organizations of all sizes close the cybersecurity skills gap. Out of 10 vendors assessed in the report, CrowdStrike was rated with one of the highest “Willingness to Recommend'' from customers at 97%. This distinction follows the second consecutive recognition of CrowdStrike as ranked #1 globally in 2022 by revenue in the Market Share: Managed Security Services, Worldwide, 2022 (April 2023) report.
Overall, CrowdStrike had the high ratings for:
- Service Capabilities (5 out 5)
- Execution Experience (4.9 out of 5)
- Transition Experience (4.8 out of 5)
- Sales Experience (4.7 out of 5)
CrowdStrike customer reviews include:
- “Overall Falcon Complete has been the best tool/vendor investment my company could make. We're always confident that the Complete team can quickly and efficiently respond to any detections we receive for our environment and escalate any immediate concerns to us in a comprehensive report that is easy to understand and acknowledge.” – IT Leader in Retail Industry
- “My overall experience with Falcon Complete has been outstanding. The product provides comprehensive and powerful endpoint security. Falcon Complete's security staff is highly skilled and provides proactive threat hunting and response. The platform delivers real-time visibility into endpoint activities, allowing for rapid threat identification and response. The user interface is simple and straightforward, enabling for the rapid control of security incidents. Falcon Complete's customer service has been great, with timely responses and knowledgeable help. Overall, Falcon Complete has improved our organization's cybersecurity posture and given us peace of mind.” – IT Security and Risk Manager in the Services Industry
- “CrowdStrike Falcon complete is my favorite security tool used in our organization. Not only is the agent top notch as well as its ability to sniff the network around it for vulnerabilities and concerns, the complete team is extremely proactive in their threat hunting and response to concerns within the environment. This endpoint protection platform helps me sleep at night.” – IT Leader
“As a pioneer in MDR and adversary intelligence, CrowdStrike creates a seamless union between technology, human expertise and an organization’s security team to stop breaches,” said Tom Etheridge, chief global services officer at CrowdStrike. “With Falcon Complete, customers can maximize their ROI and security efficacy through CrowdStrike’s holistic MDR delivery with end-to-end, hands-on remediation, so they can get back to the important work of running their business.”
- CrowdStrike ranked #1 globally in the Gartner® Market Share: Managed Detection and Response Report for the second consecutive year.
- CrowdStrike is the only MDR service that detected 99% of adversary techniques in the 2022 MITRE Engenuity ATT&CK® Evaluations for Security Service Providers (MITRE Engenuity does not rank or rate participants).
- CrowdStrike was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Managed Detection and Response, Q1 2021.
- CrowdStrike was named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: U.S. Managed Detection and Response Services 2021 Vendor Assessment.
Gartner, Voice of the Customer for Managed Detection and Response Services, Peer Contributors, 28 July 2023
Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner and Magic Quadrant are registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
GARTNER and Peer Insights are registered trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
CrowdStrike (Nasdaq: CRWD), a global cybersecurity leader, has redefined modern security with one of the world’s most advanced cloud-native platforms for protecting critical areas of enterprise risk – endpoints and cloud workloads, identity and data.
Powered by the CrowdStrike Security Cloud and world-class AI, the CrowdStrike Falcon® platform leverages real-time indicators of attack, threat intelligence, evolving adversary tradecraft and enriched telemetry from across the enterprise to deliver hyper-accurate detections, automated protection and remediation, elite threat hunting and prioritized observability of vulnerabilities.
Purpose-built in the cloud with a single lightweight-agent architecture, the Falcon platform delivers rapid and scalable deployment, superior protection and performance, reduced complexity and immediate time-to-value.
CrowdStrike: We stop breaches.
Learn more: https://www.crowdstrike.com/
Start a free trial today: https://www.crowdstrike.com/free-trial-guide/
© 2023 CrowdStrike, Inc. All rights reserved. CrowdStrike, the falcon logo, CrowdStrike Falcon and CrowdStrike Threat Graph are marks owned by CrowdStrike, Inc. and registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office, and in other countries. CrowdStrike owns other trademarks and service marks, and may use the brands of third parties to identify their products and services.