BOLINGBROOK, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ulta Beauty, Inc. (NASDAQ: ULTA) today announced its participation in several upcoming investor conferences.
Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- TD Cowen's Future of the Consumer Conference
- Prama Bhatt, chief digital officer, and Paula Oyibo, senior vice president of finance, will participate in a Fireside Chat at 8:55 a.m. Eastern Time / 7:55 a.m. Central Time
Thursday, June 8, 2023
- Baird's 2023 Global Consumer, Technology & Services Conference
- Dave Kimbell, chief executive officer, and Scott Settersten, chief financial officer, will participate in a Fireside Chat at 10:15 a.m. Eastern Time / 9:15 a.m. Central Time
Tuesday, June 13, 2023
- Oppenheimer Consumer Growth and E-Commerce Virtual Conference
- Kecia Steelman, chief operating officer, and Scott Settersten, chief financial officer will participate in a Fireside Chat at 11:15 a.m. Eastern Time / 10:15 a.m. Central Time
The Fireside Chats will be webcast live at https://www.ulta.com/investor, and a replay of the webcasts will be available for a limited time.
About Ulta Beauty
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful. Ulta Beauty is the largest U.S. beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. In 1990, the Company reinvented the beauty retail experience by offering a new way to shop for beauty – bringing together All Things Beauty, All in One Place®. Today, Ulta Beauty operates more than 1,350 retail stores across 50 states and also distributes its products through its website, which includes a collection of tips, tutorials, and social content. For more information, visit https://www.ulta.com.