PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Phenom is hosting a two-hour live event on May 16 to demonstrate Phenom X+, its new platform-wide generative AI capability, and 18 industry-changing innovations announced at IAMPHENOM.
Phenom X+ bolsters efficiencies by automating content creation, surfacing actionable intelligence, and eliminating time-consuming tasks for candidates, employees, recruiters, managers, HR and HRIS teams. The event will feature key use cases for generative AI in human resources — and how talent acquisition and talent management can achieve unprecedented levels of productivity.
For talent acquisition, Phenom X+ automatically:
- Generates contextually relevant job descriptions based on role requirements, past ideal candidates, and current high-performing employees
- Auto-generates on-brand content and optimizes discoverability via search (SEO)
- Offers a natural language search experience for candidates
- Highlights best-fit external and internal candidates for any open role
- Writes and personalizes emails, SMS, WhatsApp messages and campaigns to candidates
- Schedules, reschedules, and cancels interviews using natural language
- Develops individualized interview questions and guides
- Publishes comprehensive interview feedback in real time for decision makers
- Provides hiring teams with interview transcripts, candidate responses, summaries and actionable insights
- Interprets notes and creates tasks to be completed
- Analyzes Chatbot questions and generates appropriate responses
- Scales multilingual experiences
- Recommends optimizations to hiring workflows
For talent management, Phenom X+ automatically:
- Provides performance insights across teams with next steps
- Identifies succession planning opportunities for high-performing employees
- Flags employee flight risks and provides prescriptive guidance
- Detects skills gaps and surfaces upskilling and reskilling opportunities
- Generates personalized emails and campaigns, as well as audience segments to foster development
- Interprets and communicates organizational talent trends and ways to stay on pace
In addition to Phenom X+, the live event will feature Interview Intelligence, Workforce Intelligence, High-Volume Hiring, Automation Engine and Career Pathing for Frontline Workers, among others — and how they will further transform the way talent acquisition and talent management teams hire, develop and retain talent.
The live event begins at 11 a.m. ET (5 p.m. CET) on May 16.
Phenom has a purpose of helping a billion people find the right job. Through AI-powered talent experiences, employers are using Phenom to hire employees faster, develop them to their full potential, and retain them longer. The Phenom Intelligent Talent Experience platform seamlessly connects candidates, employees, recruiters, hiring managers, HR and HRIS — empowering over 500 diverse and global enterprises with innovative products including Phenom Career Site, Chatbot, CMS, CRM, AI Scheduling, Video Assessments, Campaigns, University Recruiting, Talent Marketplace, Career Pathing, Gigs, Mentoring, and Referrals.
Phenom has earned accolades including: Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing companies (3 consecutive years), Deloitte Technology's Fast 500 (4 consecutive years), five Brandon Hall ‘Excellence in Technology’ awards including Gold for ‘Best Advance in AI for Business Impact,’ Business Intelligence Group's Artificial Intelligence Excellence Awards (3 consecutive years), and a regional Timmy Award for launching and optimizing HelpOneBillion.com (2020).
Headquartered in Greater Philadelphia, Phenom also has offices in India, Israel, the Netherlands, Germany and the United Kingdom.
For more information, please visit www.phenom.com. Connect with Phenom on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.