STRASBOURG, France--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TRANSGENE (Paris: TNG) today announced that its Universal registration document for fiscal year ended December 31, 2022, was submitted to the French stock market authority (Autorité des Marchés financiers – AMF) in ESEF format and registered under the reference D.23-0237.
The 2022 Universal Registration Document is available to the public under the conditions provided by applicable regulations. The document is available on the Company’s website: www.transgene.fr, in the “Investors/Financial information” section and on the AMF website: www.amf-france.org.
- the 2022 annual financial report;
- the report of the Board of Directors on corporate governance;
- the statutory auditor’s reports;
- information on the share buyback program;
- information related on the auditor’s fees.
The universal registration document also includes information on the Company’s environmental and social responsibility.