MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Code42 Software, Inc., the Insider Risk Management (IRM) leader, today announced its flagship IRM products – Code42® Incydr™, Code42 Instructor™ and Incydr™ Gov – are now available as a subscription offering in AWS Marketplace, a digital catalog with thousands of software listings from independent software vendors that make it easy to find, test, buy, and deploy software that runs on Amazon Web Services (AWS). The award-winning Incydr product is also available in AWS Marketplace as a free trial.
Code42’s IRM products provide security teams with the visibility, context and controls needed to effectively identify, mitigate and respond to high-value data leaks and exfiltrations without disrupting legitimate business collaboration.
“Code42 is focused on helping organizations protect valuable IP, like customer lists, product plans and source code, from moving to untrusted locations,” said Mike Robbins, senior vice president global sales & customer success, Code42. “Availability in AWS Marketplace will make it even easier for buyers and resellers to access and purchase our industry-leading Incydr products and Instructor.”
AWS customers will now have access to Code42’s IRM products using a streamlined procurement process, including consolidated billing, and custom pricing and terms, as well as simplified purchase and renewals of the products directly in AWS Marketplace. Furthermore, Code42’s IRM products count toward customer-negotiated AWS Enterprise Discount Program (EDP) purchase commitments. In addition to offering its solutions in AWS Marketplace, Code42 participates in the AWS Consulting Partner Private Offer (CPPO) program.
- CPPO Program: This program allows Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), like Code42, to authorize Consulting Partners to own and maintain financial and contractual relationships with customers in AWS Marketplace. Consulting Partners can use the authorization to customize pricing, duration, end-user license terms, and additional services they may wish to include. The CPPO program offers the same fast and friction-free purchase experience customers are accustomed to in AWS Marketplace.
- EDP: For customers with existing AWS relationships and an EDP, purchasing Code42’s IRM products in AWS Marketplace contributes to annual EDP spend commitments, leverages pre-approved and allocated budget, and shortens the procurement process.
Learn more about Code42’s Insider Risk Management Offering
Code42 Incydr: The Industry’s Leading Data Security Product for Exfiltration Detection
Code42 Incydr is an Insider Risk Management solution that provides the visibility, context and controls needed to stop data leak and IP theft. Organizations use Incydr to detect and respond to data exposure and exfiltration from corporate computer, cloud and email systems. It deploys in hours so security teams can address material risk to the business in a matter of days and drive the secure work habits needed to decrease how often employees put data at risk in the future.
- Incydr in AWS Marketplace: https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/prodview-pb2eohekvzj3e
- Start a free trial of Incydr in AWS Marketplace.
Code42 Incydr Gov is a FedRAMP-authorized software as a service (SaaS) solution that proactively manages Insider Risk while protecting files in cloud-based apps and on endpoints.
- Incydr Gov in AWS Marketplace: https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/prodview-onn6v2etntzvc
Code42 Instructor: Education Led Insider Risk Response
Code42 Instructor improves Insider Risk awareness by focusing on the creation of holistic, security-oriented cultures. The solution delivers actionable, hyper-targeted and bite-sized lessons to end-users when they’re needed most, helping to change security behavior for the long term. The Instructor solution helps organizations rapidly mature their Insider Risk Management programs by incorporating data-driven Insider Risk behavioral guidance for end-users.
- Instructor in AWS Marketplace: https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/prodview-ozdqzbqxxtn2a
Combining the Power of Incydr and Instructor
Instructor works in tandem with Incydr, allowing security, compliance and education teams to immediately send corrective lessons triggered by employee actions that create risk for the business. For example, when Incydr flags file movement to an untrusted location, like an unauthorized cloud application, an Instructor video specifically explaining the correct activity is sent to educate the employee in real-time through the Incydr solution.
- Learn what customers are saying about Code42 on Gartner Peer Insights.
- Visit our Incydr and Instructor solution pages to learn more about the IRM offerings.
- Read the latest Incydr product enhancements: source code exfiltration detection from Git to unsanctioned repositories; a groundbreaking Risk Prioritization Model; and expanded Watchlist features for high risk users.
- Watch a product demo to get a peek at Incydr from the inside.
Code42 is the leader in Insider Risk Management (IRM), offering end-to-end data loss detection and response solutions. The Code42 Incydr product is native to the cloud and rapidly detects data exposure, loss, leak and theft as well as speeds incident response – all without lengthy deployments, complex policy management or blocking employee productivity. Accelerating the effectiveness of Insider Risk programs are the Code42 Instructor microlearning solution, and Code42’s full suite of expert services.
With Code42, security professionals can protect corporate data and reduce insider risk while fostering an open and collaborative culture for employees. Designed to meet regulatory control requirements, Code42’s IRM solution is FedRAMP-authorized and can be configured for GDPR, HIPAA, PCI and other compliance frameworks. Innovative organizations, including the fastest-growing security companies, rely on Code42 to safeguard their ideas. Founded in 2001, the company is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and backed by Accel Partners, JMI Equity, NewView and Split Rock Partners. Code42 has played a defining role in developing a vision and requirements for the IRM category – now recognized by Gartner, IDC and Forrester – and is a founding member of the annual Insider Risk Summit and Insider Risk Community.
The Company has several offices across the United States and its clients include large multinational organizations, such as CrowdStrike, Exabeam, BAYADA Home Health Care, Lending Club, MacDonald-Miller, MACOM, North Highland, Ping Identity, Shape Technologies, Snowflake, University of Georgia, User Testing, UTEX and Xactly.
© 2023 Code42 Software, Inc. All rights reserved. Code42, the Code42 logo, Incydr and Instructor are registered trademarks or trademarks of Code42 Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other marks are properties of their respective owners.