TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--It’s peak shopping season and you’ve got things to do. Luckily, The Bay is making it even easier to check off your holiday list in style. Whether you’re seeking the perfect gift, home décor or the perfect party look for your festive soirée, The Bay is here to deliver you inspiration with convenience and ease. From its Digital Stylists ready to help at a moments notice, same-day pickup services and ‘buy now pay later’ options through Paybright to the famous One Day Sales and hassle-free returns, The Bay has you and everyone you love covered this holiday season.
DECK THE HALLS WITH DIGITAL INSPIRATION
- The Ultimate Guide: As you pen your holiday “nice list,” The Bay is checking it off. With one of the country’s best assortments for Holiday, a marketplace with nearly 900 sellers including local artisans, and a network of stores that bring the magic of the holidays to life, The Bay truly has everything, and everyone, covered this season. Discover the ultimate gift guide.
- Ask a Holiday Helper: Whatever inspiration you’re looking for, The Bay’s free Digital Stylist Program is here to support you. Customers can visit select Hudson’s Bay locations to meet with a stylist in person or opt for a high-touch virtual experience (still with a real person!) through TheBay.com.
- See It, Scan It, Ship It: Sometimes shopping lists feel eeextra long. Visit a Hudson’s Bay showroom for myriad ideas, then simply scan the QR product code to ship items directly to your home. It’s that easy!
DELIVERY IN A DASH
(and returns, not that you’ll want to!)
- Delivery in a Dash with Instacart: For GTA-ers including Oshawa to Burlington and up to Keswick, get those last-minute gifts, or must-have essentials for your home or beauty routine from The Bay on the Instacart App!
- Buy Online, Pick Up Same Day: Need your gift even sooner? Select in-store pickup on TheBay.com (excluding Marketplace items) to pick up your items in as little as three hours!1
- Free In Store Returns: Items purchased on TheBay.com (excluding Marketplace) are eligible for free in store returns.
- Extended Returns: Orders placed in-store or online (excluding Marketplace) on or after October 11 can be returned or exchanged until January 11, 2023 (or up to 90 days past the date of purchase, whichever comes later).
WHIMSICAL WALLET FRIENDLY OFFERS
- Has Inflation Got You Deflated?: Paybright offers more flexibility when making holiday purchases - customers can choose PayBright at checkout in order to buy now and pay in four bi-monthly payments on TheBay.com for as low as 0% APR.*
- Holiday Savings That Sleigh: Popping up throughout the season to surprise and delight, shop The Bay’s coveted One Day Sales to find deep savings across categories including kitchen, women’s fashion, jewelry, holiday décor, outerwear and more.
- Price Match Guarantee: Our gift to you. If there is a lower advertised price at a qualifying retailer for any eligible item that Hudson’s Bay/TheBay.com has in-stock (excluding Marketplace sellers), we will gladly match it!
- Free Shipping: Items sold by The Bay are eligible for free standard shipping on orders $69+ or +39 when you use your Hudson’s Bay Mastercard.
* Conditions apply, visit https://www.thebay.com/content/pay-in-four for details
GIFT GOOD, GIVE FORWARD
- HBC Point Blanket: Moving forward, 100 per cent of net proceeds from the sale of all HBC point blankets will go to Indigenous Peoples and will provide support for Indigenous cultural, artistic and educational activities. It’s a quality gift that gives forward!
- The Bay x Toronto Raptors Collection ||: The Bay x Toronto Raptors’ second collection has arrived! This collection builds on the momentum from the first drop, with 100 per cent of net proceeds from the sale of this 15-piece collection going to Hudson’s Bay Foundation Charter for Change, an initiative to accelerate racial equity in Canada.
- More Sustainable Gift Cards: Surprise and delight family and friends with The Bay’s more sustainable paper-based gift cards made from 30% post-consumer materials, or send a personalized digital gift card through TheBay.com. Plus, from November 4 to December 24 receive a limited edition miniature striped mitten ornament (gift card holder) with a minimum $100 purchase of Hudson’s Bay gift cards in-store or with any $100 gift card purchase on TheBay.com while supplies last.
TRADITIONS WITH A TWIST
- A Magical AR Experience: Hudson’s Bay’s beloved holiday window tradition returns, complete with a magical virtual twist. For the first time ever, The Bay is inviting all Canadians to ‘step inside’ the iconic windows, powered by Meta Spak technology. To immerse yourself in the whimsy and wonder of the windows, just scan the QR code, point the camera at a surface and click to be transported into the augmented reality.
- Get inspired by The Bay—from glitzy holiday dressing ideas and magical home décor vignettes to finding the perfect gift for the beauty influencer in your life, your search is solved with easily shoppable posts on The Bay’s Instagram.
1 Available on orders placed 3+ hours before closing at select store locations. Visit our site to see full terms and conditions
ABOUT THE BAY
Through a digital-first, purpose-driven lens, The Bay helps Canadians live their best style of life. The Bay operates thebay.com featuring Marketplace, one of the largest premium life & style platforms in Canada, with a seamless connection to a network of 84 Hudson's Bay stores. The Bay has established a reputation for quality and style through an unrivaled assortment of products and categories including fashion, home, beauty, food concepts and more. Follow us on our social media channels: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok.
The Bay and Hudson’s Bay operate under the HBC brand portfolio. Founded in 1670, HBC is North America’s oldest company. The signature stripes are a registered trademark of HBC.