DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Carbon Black Market Analysis: Plant capacity, Production, Operating Efficiency, Process, Demand & Supply, Type, End Use, Sales Channel, Region, Competition, Trade, Customer, and Price Intelligence Market Analysis (2015-2030)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global carbon black demand stood at 16.42 Million Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 27.21 Million Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 4.82% until 2030.
Some of the major players operating in the global Carbon Black market are Birla Carbon, Jiangxi Black Cat Carbon Black Inc. Ltd., Cabot Corporation, Tokai Carbon Co. Ltd, OCI Company Ltd., Bridgestone Corporation, Himadri Chemicals & Industries Limited, Orion Engineered Carbons, Shandong Huadong Rubber Materials, Phillips Carbon Black Ltd., and others.
Growth in the overall packaging industry globally has increased the demand for Carbon Black for End Uses include food packaging, industrial film, lamination and carrier bags and high-quality protective packaging End Uses. Furthermore, across various developing nations like China, India and others, government is focusing towards making countries 100% electric vehicle nation by 2030 such as in India under the National Electric Mobility Mission Plan is expected to push demand for automobiles in the coming years.
This demand in turn would aid growth in ancillary industries such as tire industry, which use Carbon Black as their primary raw material. Moreover, demand for industrial rubber such as in conveyor belts and hoses is anticipated to positively influence Carbon Black demand in India during forecast period 2022-2030. Carbon Black is a crude oil derivative and hence its price is directly linked to the fluctuations in crude oil prices internationally. Volatility in the prices of crude oil has remained a major challenge for Carbon Black manufacturers in 2020.
In 2020, the outspread of COVID-19 pandemic across the globe, put a significant halt in growth curve of Carbon Black total global demand, backed by numerous restrictions imposed by the government of various developing nations like India, China, USA and other nations in order to contain the severe disease spread.
This has caused shortage of raw material following lockdowns and trade restrictions thereby causing the huge slump in overall Carbon Black market across the nations. Hence, a marginal year-on-year decline in the overall Carbon Black demand has been observed in 2020 as a result of COVID-19 crisis. However, the overall global Carbon Black demand is anticipated to recover in the forecast period owing to resumption in the processes of downstream industries post the upliftment of restrictions imposed across several nations towards preventing disease spread.
Years Considered for this Report:
- Historical Years: 2015 - 2019
- Base Year: 2020
- Estimated Year: 2021
- Forecast Period: 2022 - 2030
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast the Carbon Black capacity, production, demand, inventory, and demand-supply gap globally.
- To categorize Carbon Black demand based on End Use, Type, region and distribution channel
- To identify major customers of Carbon Black globally.
- To evaluate and forecast Carbon Black pricing globally.
- To identify and profile major companies operating globally Carbon Black market.
- To identify major news, deals and expansion plans globally Carbon Black market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Carbon Black Market Outlook, 2015-2030
1.1. Capacity, By Volume
1.1.1. By Company
1.2. Production, By Volume
1.2.1. By Company
1.3. Operating Efficiency
1.3.1. By Company
2. Global Carbon Black Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, By Volume
2.1. By Type
2.2. By End Use
2.3. By Region
2.4. By Company
3. North America Carbon Black Market Outlook, 2015-2030
4. North America Carbon Black Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, By Volume
5. Asia Pacific Carbon Black Market Outlook, 2015-2030
6. Asia Pacific Carbon Black Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, By Volume
7. Europe Carbon Black Market Outlook, 2015-2030
8. Europe Carbon Black Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, By Volume
9. MEA Carbon Black Market Outlook, 2015-2030
10. MEA Carbon Black Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, By Volume
11. South America Carbon Black Market Outlook, 2015-2030
12. South America Carbon Black Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, By Volume
13. By Region
13. News and Deals
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mdnuxt