DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "United States Online Food Delivery Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The United States online food delivery market reached a value of US$ 23.4 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach US$ 42.6 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 10.5% during 2021-2027.
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Online food delivery is the process of ordering food from a food service provider using a mobile application or webpage. These applications and web pages provide filters and various paying methods, which include, prepaid cards, cash on delivery, net banking, etc., catering to the requirements of the consumers.
Moreover, various companies allow their consumers to create an account for frequent and convenient ordering. Online food delivery offers numerous advantages. This includes easy and fast ordering, less hassle, fewer misunderstandings and miscommunication, minimum human interaction and various cashback offers.
Additionally, online food delivery companies provide consumers with a wide variety of food items available on their smartphones and the convenience of getting the food delivered at their doorsteps. As a result, online food delivery has become extremely popular in the United States, particularly among the younger population.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States online food delivery market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States online food delivery industry?
- What are the key regional markets in the United States online food delivery industry?
- What is the breakup of the United States online food delivery market based on the platform type?
- What is the breakup of the United States online food delivery market based on the business model?
- What is the breakup of the United States online food delivery market based on the payment method?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the United States online food delivery industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the United States online food delivery industry?
- What is the structure of the United States online food delivery industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the United States online food delivery industry?
- What are the profit margins in the United States online food delivery industry?
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Platform Type:
- Mobile Applications
Breakup by Business Model:
- Order Focused Food Delivery System
- Logistics Based Food Delivery System
- Full Service Food Delivery System
Breakup by Payment Method:
- Cash on Delivery
Breakup by Region:
Value Chain Analysis:
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4aj1mo