NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--American Express (NYSE: AXP) today announced it is adding three new participating partners, Goldbelly, Wine.com and Milk Bar to the $120 Dining Credit on the Gold Card. These are in addition to existing Dining Credit partners and Card Member favorites, which include Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory and select Shake Shack locations. Once enrolled, American Express Gold Card Members can earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when they pay with their Card at these participating partners.
“The Dining Credit has become increasingly popular with Card Members each year since its launch in 2018,” said Shibli Juneja, Vice President, U.S. Consumer Premium Products at American Express. “Whether our Card Members choose to dine out at a restaurant they booked on Resy, stay in with a home-cooked meal and great wine, or share the gift of food with friends and family, the Gold Card now offers more choice and flexibility when it comes to dining.”
To celebrate the new Dining Credit partners, American Express will take over the famed Santa Monica Pier in Los Angeles with an unforgettable food event, Amex Gold x Resy Present: The Boardwalk on July 9, 2022. Some of LA’s hottest restaurants, including Angler, Cobi's, Eszett, Ggiata, Guelaguetza, Gwen, Hotville Chicken, Konbi, Majordomo, Petit Trois, Pizzana and more, will reimagine classic boardwalk treats to enjoy alongside games and activities that bring the Gold Card Dining Credit partners to life, like a Milk Bar Dunk Tank, Wine.com waterfront lounge and a Goldbelly Photobooth. Click here to learn more and purchase tickets, or visit Resy.com/gold-boardwalk. Amex Gold x Resy Present: The Boardwalk will be the first of several events for Card Members to enjoy across the country this year.
People are excited to explore the world of food again; in fact, the latest Amex Trendex* reported that 55% of consumers agree they plan to spend more money on meals and food this year than last year. Today, American Express Gold Card Members can enjoy valuable dining and other benefits including:
- $120 Dining Credit (up to $10/month in statement credits) when Card Members pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar, and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
- $120 Uber Cash Benefit (up to $10/month in Uber Cash) that Card Members can apply to rides with Uber or orders with Uber Eats in the U.S. when they add their Card to their Uber Account.
- 4X Membership Rewards® points at restaurants worldwide, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.
- 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 in eligible purchases per calendar year).
- 3X Membership Rewards points on airfare booked directly with airlines or through amextravel.com.
- Payment flexibility with features like Plan It® and Pay Over Time, Card Members can choose to create monthly payment plans with a fixed fee, carry a balance with interest or pay their balance in full each month. To learn more about these features and for terms, visit here.
To learn more about the American Express Gold Card, including rates, fees and other terms, visit https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/gold-card/.
*Amex Trendex Methodology:
This Morning Consult poll was conducted between May 6-9th, 2022 among a national sample of 2,000n US travelers who have a household income of at least $70K and defined as adults who typically travel by air at least once a year. Results from the survey have a margin of error of plus or minus 2 percentage points.
ABOUT AMERICAN EXPRESS
American Express is a globally integrated payments company, providing customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Learn more at americanexpress.com and connect with us on facebook.com/americanexpress, instagram.com/americanexpress, linkedin.com/company/american-express, twitter.com/americanexpress, and youtube.com/americanexpress.
Key links to products, services and corporate responsibility information: personal cards, business cards, travel services, gift cards, prepaid cards, merchant services, Accertify, Kabbage, Resy, corporate card, business travel, diversity and inclusion, corporate responsibility and Environmental, Social, and Governance reports.
Resy is a hospitality technology platform that powers restaurants around the world and a consumer-facing reservation platform for passionate diners. Since its inception in 2014, Resy has created best-in-class software that elevates dining experiences and connects restaurants to a growing network of highly-engaged diners, with the powerful backing of American Express. Resy is a go-to destination for restaurant discovery, exclusive access, original content, and chef-driven culinary events. The amazing world of restaurants is just a few taps away in the Resy app and at Resy.com.
Source: American Express Company