--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Gradient AI
WHAT: Business Insurance is hosting a webinar “How Artificial Intelligence is Transforming the Insurance Industry.” Sponsored by Gradient AI, a leading provider of proven artificial intelligence (AI) solutions for the insurance industry, this webinar will cover real-world use cases, and explore AI’s powerful benefits enabling attendees to gain an actionable understanding of AI’s potential and its value to their business.
WHEN: April 26, 2022
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT/10:00 AM -11:00 AM PDT
WHO: Featured Speakers include:
- Builders Insurance’s Mark Gromek, Chief Marketing and Underwriting Office
- Florida State University’s Dr. Patricia Born Midyette, Eminent Scholar in Risk
- CCMSI’s S. F. “Skip” Brechtel, Jr., FCAS, MAAA, Executive VP and CIO
WHY ATTEND: As digital transformation has disrupted many industries, AI is poised to do the same for insurance enterprises. Attendees will learn:
- How to use AI to gain a competitive advantage and generate improved business outcomes such as improved key operational metrics
- How AI can increase the efficiency and accuracy of underwriting and claims operations
- The challenges and opportunities facing the next generation of insurance professionals
WHERE: Learn more and register here.
Tweet this: How Artificial Intelligence is Transforming the Insurance Industry Webinar: April 26, 2022, 1:00 pm EDT https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/5324033635572250381?source=GradientAI #AI #insurance #insurtech
About Gradient AI:
Gradient AI is a leading provider of proven artificial intelligence (AI) solutions for the insurance industry. Its solutions improve loss ratios and profitability by predicting underwriting and claim risks with greater accuracy, as well as reducing quote turnaround times and claim expenses through intelligent automation. Unlike other solutions that use a limited claims and underwriting dataset, Gradient's software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform leverages a vast dataset comprised of tens of millions of policies and claims. It also incorporates numerous other features including economic, health, geographic, and demographic information. Customers include some of the most recognized insurance carriers, MGAs, TPAs, risk pools, PEOs, and large self-insureds across all major lines of insurance. By using Gradient AI’s solutions, insurers of all types achieve a better return on risk. To learn more about Gradient, please visit https://www.gradientai.com.