DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Chile Data Center Market - Investment Analysis & Growth Opportunities 2022-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Factors such as the adoption of cloud computing and advanced technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data, and artificial intelligence, the deployment of 5G, and government support for data centers are driving the data center market in Chile.
The Chilean data center market size is forecast grow at a CAGR of 5.84% during 2022-2027.
- Cloud Adoption is Driving Data Center Demand
- Big Data & IoT Drive Data Center Investments
- AI Adoption in Chile
- Increase Digitization will Increase Demand for Data Centers in Chile
High-capacity ethernet ports will be needed to manage data traffic in Chile. Telecom operator Telefonica and Huawei Technologies have partnered to launch public cloud services in Chile, among other Latin American countries, offering Open Cloud, and Cloud Server services to customers.
Key Report Features:
- Market size available in the investment, area, power capacity, and the Chile colocation market revenue.
- An assessment of the data center investment in Chile by colocation, hyperscale, and enterprise operators.
- Data center investments in the area (square feet) and power capacity (MW) across cities in the country.
- A detailed study of the existing Chile data center market landscape, an in-depth industry analysis, and insightful predictions about the Chile data center market size during the forecast period.
- Snapshot of existing and upcoming third-party data center facilities in Chile
- Facilities Covered (Existing): 38
- Facilities Identified (Upcoming): 04
- Coverage: 5 Cities
- Existing vs. Upcoming (Data Center Area)
- Existing vs. Upcoming (IT Load Capacity)
- Data center colocation market in Chile
- Market Revenue & Forecast (2021-2026)
- Retail Colocation Pricing
- The Chile data center landscape market investments are classified into IT, power, cooling, and general construction services with sizing and forecast.
- A comprehensive analysis of the latest trends, growth rate, potential opportunities, growth restraints, and prospects for the industry.
- Business overview and product offerings of prominent IT infrastructure providers, construction contractors, support infrastructure providers, and investors operating in the industry.
A transparent research methodology and the analysis of the demand and supply aspect of the market.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 : Existing & Upcoming Third-Party Data Centers in Chile
- 35+ Unique Data Center Properties
- Data Center IT Load Capacity
- Data Center White Floor Area Space
- Existing Vs Upcoming Data Center Capacity by Cities
- Cities Covered
- Other Cities
Chapter 2: Investment Opportunities in Chile
- Data Center Investments
- Investment by Area
- Investment by Power Capacity
Chapter 3: Data Center Colocation Market in Chile
- Colocation Services Market in Chile
- Retail Colocation
- Colocation Pricing (Quarter Rack, Half Rack, Full Rack) & Add-Ons
- Wholesale Colocation
Chapter 4: Market Dynamics
Chapter 5: Market Segmentation
- IT Infrastructure: Market Size & Forecast
- Electrical Infrastructure: Market Size & Forecast
- Mechanical Infrastructure: Market Size & Forecast
- General Construction Services: Market Size & Forecast
Chapter 6: Tier Standard Investment
Chapter 7: Key Market Participants
- IT Infrastructure Providers
- Construction Contractors
- Support Infrastructure Providers
- Data Center Investors
- Cisco Systems
- Dell Technologies
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Huawei Technologies
- Juniper Networks
- Constructora Sudamericana
- Aceco TI
- Fluor Corporation
- Turner & Townsend
- Assa Abloy
- Axis Communications
- Honeywell International
- Johnson Controls
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Piller Power Systems
- Vertiv Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/paztio
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.