ADA, Okla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The entrepreneurial spirit is stronger than it has been in decades as more people have decided to create their own business during the pandemic. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 5.4 million new business applications were filed in 2021, surpassing the 2020 record of 4.4 million. At the same time, small business formation requires a significant amount of legal paperwork which can be difficult to navigate alone. Those seeking to start a small business can greatly benefit from a service that’s affordable and provides personal legal support to help to manage every step of the process.
To provide a solution, LegalShield, the leading provider of membership-based legal services and identity theft protection plans, has enhanced its Launch by LegalShield service to simplify the business formation process. From launch phase to growth phase and beyond, professional lawyers seamlessly support and assist aspiring entrepreneurs with all their legal needs.
“Starting a business can be stressful and complicated, especially if you’re doing it alone or relying on a DIY solution. LegalShield supports founders every step of the way with a dedicated law firm as they form their business,” said Jeff Bell, CEO of PPLSI. “Let us take care of all the legal details in launching your business, and then support you with a personal and business legal plan for 90 days so you can focus on making your dreams become a reality.”
Launch by LegalShield’s network of provider lawyers and law firms acts as a concierge service and brings value and support to critical business steps including:
- Entity formation to review and complete the paperwork needed to successfully form an LLC or corporation including protecting personal assets, opening bank accounts, completing contracts, hiring employees, and securing business licenses and permits. Additionally, to understand how the business will be taxed and advise of any legal liabilities that could result in financial ramifications.
- Business name check to ensure the chosen business name is legally available and doesn’t infringe on other business registrations.
- Business startup consultation to discuss business goals and form the LLC.
- Tax ID/Employer Identification Number (EIN) that allows the IRS to recognize the business for tax reporting. An EIN enables access to open bank accounts and apply for credit under the business’ name.
- Worry-free filing through the designated lawyer who will prepare, review, approve, and submit all necessary paperwork to form the LLC.
- Registered agent services are available for purchase to those who need to focus on growing the business and need a trusted source to act as the Registered Agent for the business.
Additional benefits included with Launch by LegalShield allow members to use the legal services plan for 90 days with legal support for other business or personal needs. To continue supporting small businesses after launch, LegalShield offers LegalShield Business Essentials, Legal Business Plus and Legal Business Pro.
To provide Information Security Protection Services, members can access IDShield for Business.
A trailblazer in the democratization of affordable access to legal advice, counsel, protection, and representation, LegalShield is the world's largest platform for legal, identity, and reputation management services protecting individuals and businesses across North America. Founded in 1972, LegalShield, and its privacy management company, IDShield, has provided individuals, families, businesses, and employers with tools and services needed to affordably live a just and secure life. Through technology and innovation, LegalShield is disrupting the traditional legal system and transforming how and where people receive legal guidance and services, with access to thousands of qualified, trusted attorneys and law firms. To learn more about LegalShield and IDShield products and services, visit LegalShield.com and IDShield.com.
A champion of equal access to justice and security, PPLSI has provided individuals, families, businesses, and employers with the tools and services needed to live a just and secure life for 50 years. Under PPLSI, our consumer brand, LegalShield, is disrupting the legal services industry by giving everyone the resources and tools to affordably find their justice. We are transforming the traditional way of receiving legal guidance and services and providing qualified, trusted attorneys and law firms in the palm of your hands. Our security brand, IDShield, specializes in privacy and reputation management and protects your online data and information. To learn more about PPLSI and our brands and products that currently improve and empower 4.5 million individuals and 140,000 businesses across North America, visit PPLSI.com, LegalShield.com and IDShield.com.