DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Green Building Materials Market - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2021 - 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Green construction is an environmentally friendly building method that reduces waste, protects the environment, and promotes healthy living. Green buildings are constructed with recyclable materials, minimizing waste and increasing energy efficiency. Using recycled materials is not only better for the environment, it also makes homes and offices more attractive to buyers.
Bamboo floors are a popular choice to use in green buildings because they are fast-growing, a natural resource that can provide a natural touch to any space. Available in an array of colors and styles, bamboo flooring is an eco-friendly way to boost the beauty of any room.
Rapid growth in the construction sector across developing regions coupled with the growing adoption of advanced building material is fostering growth of the green building materials market. Growing environmental concerns is encouraging innovative green construction material which is again augmenting growth of the market. For instance, in April 2021, Lafarge Egypt, a member of LafargeHolcim Group, has introduce EcoLabel cement for the first time in Egypt.
On the other hand, the high cost and slowdown of the economy due to the Covid-19 impact is expected to restrict growth of the market.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the green building materials market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2021-2028), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global green building materials market based on the following parameters - company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global green building materials market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global green building materials market
Global Green Building Materials Market, By Application :
- Exterior siding
- Interior Fin
Global Green Building Materials Market, By End-user :
- Public facilities
Global Green Building Materials Market, By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Alumasc Group Plc
- Amvik Systems
- BASF SE
- Bauder Limited
- Binderholz GmbH
- CertainTeed Corporation
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Forbo International SA
- Interface Inc.
- Kingspan Group plc
- Lhoist UK Ltd/Tradical
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/upp2gb