BROWNSVILLE, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Date in headline and first sentence of first paragraph should read: December 11 (instead of December 9).
The updated release reads:
SPACE CHANNEL LIVE COVERAGE OF BLUE ORIGIN’S NS-19 LAUNCH; DECEMBER 11 –STARTING AT 09:00 AM EDT
-- Coverage Will Include an Exclusive Interview with Crewmember Laura Shepard –
-- Spotlight Segment on Crewmember Dylan Taylor --
Pre-launch coverage will include:
- An exclusive interview with crewmember Laura Shepard Churchley, Chair of the Astronaut Scholarship Foundation Board of Trustees, and daughter of Alan Shepard, the first American in space (May 5, 1961) for whom the New Shepard rocket is named;
- A Spotlight program segment about crewmember Dylan Taylor, CEO and Chairman, Voyager Space, and founder of the non-profit Space for Humanity.
The remaining members of the NS-19 crew include:
- Michael Strahan, co-host ABC’s Good Morning America and former Super Bowl Champion.
- Evan Dick, engineer, investor and Managing Member of Dick Holdings.
- Lance Bess, principal and founder of Bess Ventures and Advisory.
- Cameron Bess, Lance Bess’s child who identifies as pansexual, is a content creator from the Computer Science and Game Design program at the DigiPen Institute for Technology in Washington.
Where to Watch
Space Channel’s Live Feed is available 24/7 on SpaceChannel.com; connected TVs including VIZIO, Samsung, Philips, LG and TCL; the VOD Space Channel app (accessible in all major app stores); and OTT services including Comcast’s Xfinity and Flex, ROKU (search: Space Channel Live), Plex, Local Now and RADTV.
About Space Channel
Space Channel is the premier global news and entertainment media platform dedicated to space. Connecting the stories that will inform the future of community, policy, entertainment, and commerce in low Earth Orbit and beyond. Space Channel is available in millions of households worldwide and explores every aspect of the genre with news, movies, exclusive events, and live coverage from every sector of the global space industry.