BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Acquia, the open digital experience company, today announced the winners of the 2021 Acquia Engage Awards. The awards honor organizations that went above and beyond to meet evolving customer, employee and citizen expectations, defy difficult circumstances and adapt to change. Acquia presented the winners today at Acquia Engage, the company’s annual customer and partner event.
“Effective digital customer experiences bring together a vision of what’s possible, effective use of new and existing technology and infrastructure, and cross-functional team collaboration,” said Lynne Capozzi, Chief Marketing Officer at Acquia. “This year’s winners created an impact at a time when developers, IT teams and marketers have been challenged by rapidly shifting customer expectations. We’re inspired by each one of them and honored to recognize their accomplishments.”
Third-party judges evaluated finalists based on functionality, efficiency, scale and performance. In honor of the 2021 Engage Award winners, Acquia will make a donation to UNICEF.
- Building a Better Tomorrow: Fannie Mae & Phase2
- Pandemic Problem-Solver: LifeFit Group GmbH & Wunderman Thompson
- Best of Both Worlds: Genesis Healthcare System & Perficient
- Radical Innovator: Mars & Bounteous
- Regional Excellence: APAC: Singapore Institute of Technology & Pixel Onion
- Regional Excellence: EMEA: Dr. Willmar Schwabe GmbH & Co. KG & 1xINTERNET
- Regional Excellence: Latin America: UNICEF Latin America & MMDA
- Regional Excellence: North America: NIC Colorado
- Quickest to Launch: CoStar Group & Phase2
- Scale: Bayer & Wunderman Thompson
- Best ROI: Clean Earth, a division of Harsco & Elevated Third
- Open Source Giants: Palantir.net
- Reimagining Customer Experience: Medicare.gov
- Best Campaign: Go RVing & Genuine
- Most Impactful Insights: Arriva Bus UK & ORM
- Leader of the Pack: Commerce: United Rentals & VMLY&R
- Leader of the Pack: Energy and Utilities: London Hydro & Northern Commerce
- Leader of the Pack: Financial Services: Loomis Armored US, LLC & Adcetera
- Leader of the Pack: Health: Loma Linda University Health
- Leader of the Pack: Higher Education: Albany Law School & Northern Commerce
- Leader of the Pack: Manufacturing: Inkjet Inc. & Igility Solutions
- Leader of the Pack: Media And Entertainment: Dar Al Khaleej & Vardot
- Leader of the Pack: NGO: Holocaust Educational Trust & Manifesto
- Leader of the Pack: Public Sector: City of Burnaby & Domain 7
- Leader of the Pack: Retail: Mars & EPAM
- Leader of the Pack: Technology: Pegasystems
- Leader of the Pack: Travel: Japan Airlines & NTT Communications
To explore the stories, visit www.acquia.com/resources/case-study.
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions and help businesses stand out. Learn more at https://www.acquia.com.
All logos, company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.