DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Data Science Platform Market (2021-2027) by Component, Deployment, Organization Size, Function, Industry Vertical, and Geography, Competitive Analysis, Impact of Covid-19, Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Data Science Platform Market is estimated to be USD 43.3 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 81.43 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.1%.
Key factors such as a massive increase in data volume due to increasing digitalization and automation of processes have been a crucial driver in the growth of data science platform. Besides, the enterprises are increasingly focusing on analytical tools for deriving insights into consumer behavior and purchasing patterns. This, in turn, has been shaping their business decisions and strategies to compete in the market. Besides, the adoption of data science platforms has found its way in various industry verticals such as manufacturing, IT, BFSI, retail, etc. All these factors have helped in contributing to the growth of the data science platform market.
However, the costs attached to the deployment of these platforms, along with less workforce with domain expertise capabilities and threats to data privacy, has been a hindrance in the growth of the market.
The global data science platform market is segmented based on Component, Deployment, Organization Size, Function, Industry Vertical, and Geography.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Data Science Platform Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Competitive Quadrant, Infogence's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- High Generation of Data Volumes
- Rising Focus On Data-Driven Decisions
- Increasing Adoption of Data Science Platforms Across Diversified Industry Verticals
- High Initial Investments
- Lack of Domain Expertise
- Data Privacy, Security, and Reliability Concerns
- Increasing Adoption of Data-Driven Technologies by Enterprises
- Increasing Demand for Public Cloud
- Investments and Funding in Development of Big Data and Related Technologies by Public and Private Sectors
- Stringent Government Rules and Regulations
- Microsoft Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Google, Inc
- DataRobot Inc.
- Sense Inc.
- RapidMiner Inc.
- Domino Data Lab
- Dataiku SAS
- Alteryx, Inc.
- Tibco Software Inc.
- SAS Institute Inc.
- SAP SE
- The Mathworks
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c2taz0