DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Oil and Gas Global Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Oil & Gas industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the global oil & gas market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the global oil & gas market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global oil & gas market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global oil & gas market?
- The oil and gas market volume is defined as the total consumption (barrels of oil equivalent) of refined petroleum products and natural gas by end-users in each country. The value of the oil segment reflects the total volume of refined petroleum products, including refinery consumption and losses, multiplied by the hub price of crude oil. The value of the gas segment is calculated as the total volume of natural gas consumed multiplied by the price of natural gas (Henry Hub spot price). The values represent the total revenues available to exploration and production companies from sales of crude oil and natural gas. All market data and forecasts are represented in nominal terms (i.e. without adjustment for inflation) and all currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2020 annual average exchange rates.
- The length of the pandemic and restrictions introduced by various countries are still difficult to predict, though many governments had introduced the national lockdowns and temporarily banned sales of products that are deemed "non essential". As the length of the pandemic and its impact on this market is not certain, the data used in this report has been modelled on the assumption of a crisis scenario and has taken into consideration forecast impacts on national economics.
- The global oil and gas drilling market had total revenues of $1,147.5bn in 2020, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -3.4% between 2016 and 2020.
- Market consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -0.2% between 2016 and 2020, to reach a total of 47,082 million BoE in 2020.
- The value of the global oil and gas market declined by 40.1% in 2020, with the COVID-19 pandemic depressing demand and leading to the collapse of oil and gas prices.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Global Oil & Gas
3.1. Market Overview
3.2. Market Data
3.3. Market Segmentation
3.4. Market outlook
3.5. Five forces analysis
3.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
4 Oil & Gas in Asia-Pacific
5 Oil & Gas in Europe
6 Oil & Gas in France
7 Oil & Gas in Germany
8 Oil & Gas in Italy
9 Oil & Gas in Japan
10 Oil & Gas in Australia
11 Oil & Gas in Canada
12 Oil & Gas in China
13 Oil & Gas in The Netherlands
14 Oil & Gas in Spain
15 Oil & Gas in The United Kingdom
16 Oil & Gas in The United States
17 Company Profiles
17.1. Exxon Mobil Corporation
17.2. BP Plc
17.3. PetroChina Company Limited
17.4. PetroChina Co Ltd
17.5. Indian Oil Corporation Limited
17.6. OJSC Rosneft Oil Company
17.7. Engie SA
17.8. Vermilion Energy Inc
17.9. Total S.E.
17.10. Wintershall Dea GmbH
17.11. OAO Gazprom
17.12. Saras SpA
17.13. Eni S.p.A
17.14. Idemitsu Kosan Co Ltd
17.15. JX Nippon Oil & Gas Exploration Corp
17.16. Royal Dutch Shell plc
17.18. Chevron Corporation
17.19. Suncor Energy Inc.
17.20. Cenovus Energy Inc.
17.21. Husky Energy Inc
17.22. CNOOC Limited
17.23. China National Petroleum Corporation
17.24. GasTerra B.V.
17.25. Naturgy Energy Group SA
17.26. Repsol SA
17.27. Compania Espanola de Petroleos SAU
17.28. Centrica plc
17.29. CNOOC Petroleum North America ULC
17.31. EOG Resources, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kzib2h