DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Submarine Power Cable Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global submarine power cable market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026.
The report predicts the global submarine power cable market to grow with a CAGR of 14.2% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on submarine power cable market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on submarine power cable market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global submarine power cable market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global submarine power cable market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Furthermore, the Growth Matrix provided in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the submarine power cable market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the submarine power cable market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global submarine power cable market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Publisher's Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
- Increasing number of offshore wind farms drives the market growth
- Increasing demand for inter-country & island power connections boosts the market growth
- High cost of installation and complexity in the repair of deepwater cables may restrain the market growth
- Increasing demand for high voltage direct current (HVDC) submarine power cables provide growth opportunities
- General Cable
- Furukawa Electric
- Sumitomo Electric
- KEI Industries
- LS Cable & System
- TFKable Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k07bvf