DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Fuel Dispenser Market (2020-2025) by Fuel Type, Type, Flow Meter, Application, Product, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Fuel Dispenser Market is estimated to be USD 2.52 Bn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 3.55 Bn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7.1%.
Key factors such as an increase in the adoption of dual fuel and multi-fuel vehicles, reducing the and rise in the sale of natural gas vehicles (NGVs) are primary reasons that driving the market growth. Similarly, the increasing number of refilling stations and the need to reduce fuel loss have been supporting the market growth. Moreover, the advancement in dispensing technologies followed by the demand for gasoline-based products and increasing demand for automobiles are likely to create growth opportunities in the market.
However, factors such as high initial cost and continuous maintenance are likely to restrain the market growth. Moreover, increasing awareness programs for adopting electric vehicles is a key challenge to the market.
1. Shell has chosen Bennett Pump Co to provide fuel dispensers for Shell gas stations while it aims to expand its footprint in Mexico. - 30th April 2018
2. Dover Fueling Solutions (DFS), a part of Dover Corporation has announced the launch of the DFS DMP Probe as a fuel management solution for fuel retailers. 15th September 2020
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Fuel Dispenser Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using the Competitive Quadrant, the analyst's proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- Increasing adoption of dual fuel and multi-fuel vehicles
- Reducing fuel loss
- Rise in sale of natural gas vehicles (NGVs)
- Increasing Number of Refilling Stations
- High initial costs and constant maintenance
- Advancements in dispensing technologies
- Demand for gasoline-based products
- Increasing demand for automobiles
- Increasing awareness programs for adopting electric vehicles
- Gilbarco Veeder-Root
- Wayne (Dover)
- Tatsuno Corp
- Scheidt & Bachmann Tubs D.O.O
- Tominaga Mfg
- Neotec (Terminix )
- Bennett Pump
- Korea EnE
- Piusi SpA
- Censtar Science & Technology Co., Ltd
- Lanfeng Co
- Dover Fueling Solutions
- Zhejiang Datian Machine Co., Ltd
- Henshen Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Spyridis Group
- Beijing Sanki Petroleum Technology Co., Ltd
- Korea EnE Co., Ltd
- Fortive Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/41fkcx