DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Brazilian Natural Gas Market Growth Opportunities, 2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Brazil's natural gas market is in the midst of profound transformation driven by recent changes in market design and the promulgation of a new regulatory framework. Although regulatory gaps and uncertainties about how the market will develop persist, national and international players are cautiously initiating strategic moves to take advantage of the untapped potential in gas reserves and end-user demand.
The retreat of Petrobras, the national oil company, from a series of businesses across the gas value chain, puts an end to its monopoly. This is expected to attract new investment and players, create a supply shock, and stimulate demand and investment across gas infrastructure, industries, and thermal generation, creating a virtuous cycle for Brazil's development. The country's gas business potential is enormous, though its market peculiarities should be carefully assessed to identify growth areas.
This study looks at the transformation of the gas landscape and identifies the key trends shaping the coming decade. It also highlights business opportunities for participants to consider when designing their growth strategies to stay relevant and agile in the market.
Key Trends Covered
- Increasing energy consumption and natural gas leadership
- End of Petrobras's monopoly encouraging private investment
- Promulgation of the new gas law driving market development
- LNG as a critical element to sustain early market growth
- Biomethane takes off as an alternative gas supply
Increasing gas supply through virtual pipelines
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why Is It Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the Brazilian Natural Gas Market
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
2. Overview of the Brazilian Natural Gas Market
- Natural Gas Consumption by End-user Segment
- Natural Gas Supply by Source
- Natural Gas Domestic Production
- Natural Gas Transportation Pipelines
- Natural Gas Distribution
- Natural Gas Value Chain and Key Market Participants
3. Growth Opportunity Analysis
- Major Trends Shaping the Brazilian Natural Gas Market
- Increasing Energy Consumption and Natural Gas Leadership
- End of Petrobras's Monopoly Encouraging Private Investment
- Promulgation of the New Gas Law Driving Market Development
- LNG as a Key Element to Sustain Early Market Growth
- Biomethane Takes off as an Alternative Gas Supply
- Increasing Gas Supply through Virtual Pipelines
4. Growth Opportunity Universe, Brazilian Natural Gas Market
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Natural Gas Trading
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Investment in Gas Pipelines and Gas-intensive Industries
- Growth Opportunity 3 - Onshore Gas
- Growth Opportunity 4 - Biomethane
- Growth Opportunity 5 - Underground Gas Storage
5. List of Exhibits
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/84v3x2
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.