DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Wireless Telecommunication Services Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The G8 countries contributed $363.0 billion in 2020 to the global wireless telecommunication services industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.3% between 2016 and 2020. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $447.2 billion in 2025, with a CAGR of 4.3% over the 2020-25 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the wireless telecommunication services industry, with market revenues of $190.3 billion in 2020. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $71.5 and $20.2 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the wireless telecommunication services industry in the G8 nations with a value of $239.8 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and France with expected values of $82.7 and $26.0 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 wireless telecommunication services market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 wireless telecommunication services market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key wireless telecommunication services market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 wireless telecommunication services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the G8 wireless telecommunication services market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the G8 wireless telecommunication services market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 wireless telecommunication services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 wireless telecommunication services market?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Group of Eight (G8) Wireless Telecommunication Services
2.1. Industry Outlook
3 Wireless Telecommunication Services in Canada
4 Wireless Telecommunication Services in France
5 Wireless Telecommunication Services in Germany
6 Wireless Telecommunication Services in Italy
7 Wireless Telecommunication Services in Japan
8 Wireless Telecommunication Services in Russia
9 Wireless Telecommunication Services in The United Kingdom
10 Wireless Telecommunication Services in The United States
11 Company Profiles
11.1. Rogers Communications, Inc.
11.2. BCE Inc.
11.3. Shaw Communications Inc
11.4. TELUS Corporation
11.5. Telia Company AB
11.6. Orange SA
11.7. Bouygues Telecom SA
11.8. Vodafone Group Plc
11.9. Deutsche Telekom AG
11.10. freenet AG
11.11. Telecom Italia S.p.A.
11.12. Iliad SA
11.13. NTT DOCOMO Inc
11.14. KDDI Corporation
11.15. Internet Initiative Japan Inc
11.16. SoftBank Group Corp
11.17. Mobile Telesystems
11.18. PJSC MegaFon
11.19. Beeline Russia
11.20. Tele2 AB
11.21. Telefonica UK Ltd
11.22. BT Group plc
11.23. Hutchison 3G UK Limited
11.24. AT&T Inc
11.25. Verizon Communications Inc.
11.26. TracFone Wireless Inc
11.27. T-Mobile US, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yzhz0c