DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Smokeless Tobacco, E-Vapour Products and Heated Tobacco in the US" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Moist snuff, particularly the dynamic portion US-style moist snuff, recorded a notable spike in demand during 2020 due to many factors driving other categories' growth. Increased occasions to use snuff was a significant factor guiding the category in 2020. With many consumers confined to their homes and possibly unable to use combustible products such as when children were present, moist snuff became an increasingly popular choice.
The Smokeless Tobacco, E-Vapour Products and Heated Tobacco in USA report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
E-Vapour Products, Heated Tobacco Products, Smokeless Tobacco, Tobacco Free Oral Nicotine.
market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Key report benefits:
- Get a detailed picture of the Smokeless Tobacco, E-Vapour Products and Heated Tobacco market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
SMOKELESS TOBACCO, E-VAPOUR PRODUCTS AND HEATED TOBACCO IN THE US
KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Pandemic boosts moist snuff sales
- Disposables grow due to regulatory loophole
- Slowdown in growth for non cig-a-like closed systems
RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Disposables set to return to pre-pandemic trajectory
- Non cig-a-like closed systems to return to growth, while heated tobacco will continue to record impressive performance
- Open vaping systems to continue to decline
TOBACCO IN THE US
- COVID-19 impact on tobacco
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for tobacco?
- Legislative overview
- Summary 1 Legislation Summary at a Glance
- Minimum legal smoking age
- Smoking prevalence
- Tar levels
- Health warnings
- Plain packaging
- Advertising and sponsorship
- Advertising through media (television, radio, billboards, consumer press, trade press, cinema, etc)
- Advertising through retail point-of-sale
- Sponsorship of sporting/music events
- Distribution of tobacco-branded gifts (eg cigarette-branded lighters, pens, etc)
- Point-of-sale display bans
- Smoking in public places
- Low ignition propensity (LIP) cigarette regulation
- Flavoured tobacco product ban
- Reduced harm
- Vapour products
GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8jx4cx
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.