DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Organic Meat Products Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Growth and Change to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global organic meat products market.
The global organic meat products market is expected to grow from $15.01 billion in 2020 to $15.71 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7%. The growth is mainly due to the companies resuming their operations and adapting to the new normal while recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $20.83 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 7%.
- Coolanowle Organics
- Arcadian Company
- Danish Crown
- Tyson Foods, Inc.
- Perdue Farms, Inc.
- Foster Farms
- Meyer Natural Foods
- JBS S.A.
- Foster Farms
- Eversfield Organic
- Verde Farms
- Swellington Organic Farm
- Leverandorselskabet Danish Crown A.m.b.a
- Organic Prairie
- Neat Meat company
- Aurelian organic meat supplier group
- River ford organic farmers
- Well Hung
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
The increasing inclination of consumers towards organic products is anticipated to boost the demand for organic meat products market. This can be attributed to the growing health concerns among consumers and increasing awareness about the health benefits associated with the consumption of organic products. According to The Organic Trade Association, the USA sales for organic food products reached $50.1 Billion in 2019, recording an increase of 4.6% as compared to the previous year. Organic meat has gained importance in recent years, and the rising demand for organic food is projected to drive the demand for organic meat products over the forecast period.
The prices of organic meat products are comparatively higher than that of conventional meat products and this factor is likely to hinder the growth of the market. The premium price reflects the higher prices involved in raising the livestock in an organic system without the use of any synthetic chemicals, antibiotics, or growth hormones. The organic meat production process is expensive, takes more time, and is labor-intensive. Additionally, producers impose price premiums on the 'on-demand' products to gain an advantage. However, the price premium often decreases the affordability of organic food products, thus hindering the market growth.
The organic meat products market covered in this report is segmented by product type into beef, pork, mutton, poultry, others and by distribution channel into super/hypermarket, online retailers, meat shop, health and natural food stores, others.
Major players operating in the market are launching new innovative products to meet the consumer requirements for taste preferences and healthy eating. In March 2019, Applegate, the leading natural and organic meat company, announced the launch of the company's new products at Natural Products Expo West 2019. The new line of products includes The Great Organic Blend Burger, Applegate Organics, and others.
In May 2019, Perdue Premium Meat Company Inc., an industry leader in humane animal care and sustainable agriculture announced the acquisition of Panorama Meats, the largest producer of 100% organic beef for an undisclosed amount. The acquisition is aimed towards expanding the company's product portfolio and global presence.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ll9yva