The publisher is currently tracking 1,370 industrial construction projects in the Americas with a total value of US$550.5 billion, which includes projects from the announced to execution stages. Assuming all projects proceed as planned, spending will reach US$91.2 billion in 2021 and US$141.3 billion in 2022.
- The report provides analysis based on the publisher's construction projects showing total project values and analysis by stage and funding.
- The top 50 regional projects are listed giving country, stage, value of projects. Ranked listings of the key operators for the sector are also provided showing the leading contractors, consulting engineers and project owners. Country profiles are provided for the top 10 countries.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into the development of the industrial construction sector.
- Assess all major projects by value, start date, scope and stage of development globally, for the regions and top 10 countries to support business development activities.
- Plan campaigns by country based on specific project opportunities and align resources to the most attractive markets.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Project Analytics by Country
2.1 The US
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ub36fa