REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- ENDER LILIES: Quietus of the Knights – Unravel the mystery of a kingdom destroyed by the Rain of Death in this dark fantasy action-RPG. Journey through the sprawling and hauntingly beautiful locations of Land’s End, including a submerged forest, a sealed-off contaminated underground cavern and a grand castle. Formidable bosses await that will gladly claim your life given even the slightest chance. Defeat these powerful foes to turn them into allies as you search for the truth. ENDER LILIES: Quietus of the Knights will be available June 21.
- Strange Brigade – Erased from history and buried in a nameless tomb for 4,000 years, Seteki the Witch Queen has risen once again. Only one troop of heroes can stand against her army. In this third-person adventure, blast through an army of mummified monstrosities while solving perilous puzzles in booby-trapped ruins. Go it alone or team up with other daring adventurers in local wireless* co-op and online** play. Will you answer the call to adventure?
- Hurt Me Plenty – You pulled humanity back from the edge of extinction, but it came at a cost. Slaying the Kahn Maykr left an imbalance of power in the cosmos that threatens all of creation. Now you must rise and set things right. Raze hell in the first campaign expansion for DOOM Eternal, The Ancient Gods – Part One. Deeper and more challenging combat awaits as you eliminate Hell’s newest threats in demon-infested ruins and rain-swept terrain.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Score big savings during the Nintendo Switch Digital Deals sale! Save up to 50% on select digital games and earn 5% in Gold Points*** for your next purchase. For a limited time, you can find great deals on select digital games like DOOM Eternal, Paper Mario: The Origami King and Hades. You can also save on game + DLC software bundles like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Fire Emblem: Three Houses bundled with each game’s respective Expansion Pass. Hurry, though – this sale ends June 21 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Shop online at Nintendo.com and in Nintendo eShop on your device. Remember that you can earn My Nintendo™ Gold Points from eligible digital purchases, awarded based on 5% of the amount you pay (excluding tax and any points or discounts used). Then, you can redeem your Gold Points toward the purchase of other eligible digital games, DLC**** and more. Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- 7 Years From Now
- Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX – Available June 22
- Aquatic Rampage – Available June 19
- Bear’s Restaurant – Available June 18
- Beasts of Maravilla Island
- Bitmaster – Available June 23
- CANNON ARMY – Available June 18
- Cross the Moon – Available June 18
- LEGO Builder’s Journey – Available June 22
- Metal Unit
- Minute of Islands
- Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 – The Official Video Game – Available June 21
- Plastic Rebellion
- Rotund Takeoff
- Super Magbot – Available June 22
- Wood Block Escape Puzzles 2 – Available June 21
* Additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.
** Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online features. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
*** A Nintendo Account is required to receive and redeem My Nintendo points. Terms apply. https://accounts.nintendo.com/term_point
**** Full version of each game required to use DLC for that game. Sold separately.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch family of systems, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others. To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch family of systems, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch family of systems both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS family of systems feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about parental controls on Nintendo Switch and other features, visit https://play.nintendo.com/parents/crash-courses/parental-controls/ and https://www.nintendo.com/switch/. For all other systems please visit http://support.nintendo.com/.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.