BURLINGTON, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Precisely, the global leader in data integrity software, today announced EngageOne Communicate, a unified, digital engagement platform that simplifies the complexities of customer communications. EngageOne Communicate enables companies to create personalized, meaningful and interactive digital engagements with their customers via video, chatbots, email, SMS and PDF in a single, user-friendly environment.
The COVID-19 pandemic accelerated the need for better and more seamless omnichannel experiences. And with global spending on digital transformation expected to reach $2.3 trillion by 20231, businesses are looking for ways to drive superior digital engagements to keep up with ever-changing consumer demand.
EngageOne Communicate empowers companies to deliver enhanced customer experiences by designing and delivering real-time interactions on digital channels of choice. The solution now makes it significantly easier for business users to create data-driven, personalized, and interactive customer engagements.
EngageOne Communicate enables both business users and technical specialists to create, design, deliver, and report on communications through any channel:
- Personalized Interactive Video – enables businesses to add interactivity, music and voiceovers while allowing each viewer to chart their own experience
- Chatbots and virtual assistants –with live takeover and natural language understanding capabilities enabling customers to self-serve to find the answers they need
- Data-driven, personalized emails – easily incorporate dynamic elements with the drag-and-drop designer and apply data-driven logic to ensure content is hyper-personalized to the recipient
- Real-time SMS –confirm, reinforce, alert, remind, thank, or encourage customers as part of a fully integrated channel mix
- Dynamic PDFs – incorporates barcodes and QR codes to support customer service use cases
EngageOne Communicate also allows for easy integration and embedding with other Precisely products, including Precisely Spectrum, Precisely Trillium and Precisely Connect for data quality and data integration. These integrations help provide real-time orchestration as data management becomes even more critical for delivering outstanding customer experiences.
"Precisely's EngageOne Communicate platform is the industry's first unified SaaS platform to combine CCM, interactive personalized video and chatbot functionality. It's an exciting and strong move for the company to offer business users an integrated self-service platform that enables them to transform their print and document communications into media-rich, digital experiences," said Kaspar Roos, Founder and CEO of Aspire.
Aspire recently named Precisely’s EngageOne as a leading provider of customer communications management (CCM) solutions in the 2021 Aspire Leaderboard, an interactive tool that visualizes and ranks vendors across the CCM industry.
"The new normal calls for seamless, personalized and digital self-service experiences across the key channels of engagement," explains Greg Van den Heuvel, EVP and GM at Precisely for EngageOne. “Those that fail to embrace the 'new normal' and deliver seamless digital experiences will fall further behind their competition. Backed by Precisely’s leading data integrity products, EngageOne Communicate is the only platform of its kind that powers confident business decisions, turning trusted data into engaging customer interactions.”
Precisely is the global leader in data integrity software, providing accuracy, consistency, and context in data for 12,000 customers in more than 100 countries, including 90 percent of the Fortune 100. Precisely’s data integration, data quality, data governance, location intelligence, and data enrichment products power better business decisions to create better outcomes. Learn more at www.precisely.com.
1. IDC, “Worldwide Spending on Digital Transformation Will Reach $2.3 Trillion in 2023, More Than Half of All ICT Spending, According to a New IDC Spending Guide”