DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Wearable Electronics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global wearable electronics market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global wearable electronics market to grow at a CAGR of 14.% during 2021-2026.
- Sierra Wireless SA
- BAE Systems
- Carre Technologies
- LG Electronics
- Recon Instruments
- Rockwell Collins (United Technologies Corporation)
- Seiko Epson
Wearable electronics refer to smart devices which can be worn over the body by the users to enhance their day-to-day activities. They are integrated computing devices which enable wireless networking and mobile computing to the users.
Wearable electronics have a strong potential in any industry where hands free data collection has high value. Healthcare applications, however, represent the biggest drivers of these products. Wearable electronics enable users to efficiently monitor their health and activity. These devices can constantly measure the users vitals, quality of sleep and step count effortlessly and accurately. These devices can also monitor physiological data of patients with chronic conditions and can enable timely clinical interventions.
These products can also be utilised for early detection of symptoms in a patient's health status, enabling timely medical interventions. Other healthcare applications of wearable electronics comprise safety monitoring (to detect falls, epileptic seizures and heart problems) or life improvement, with a sensing technology used along with interactive gaming and Virtual Reality environments and augmented feedback systems. Apart from healthcare, a number of other applications are also driving the demand of wearable electronics. These products enable users to exercise more efficiently, enables them to keep their children safe, enhances personal accountability and helps individuals to be more productive at home and at the workplace.
This report provides a deep insight into the global wearable electronics market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the wearable electronics market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global wearable electronics market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global wearable electronics industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global wearable electronics industry?
- What are the key product types in the global wearable electronics industry?
- What is the breakup of the wearable electronics market by component?
- What are the major application segments in the global wearable electronics industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global wearable electronics market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global wearable electronics market?
- What is the structure of the global wearable electronics market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global wearable electronics market?
- How are wearable electronics manufactured?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Wearable Electronics Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.2.1 Volume Trends
5.2.2 Value Trends
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Breakup by Product
5.5 Market Breakup by Component
5.6 Market Breakup by Application
5.7 Market Breakup by Region
5.8 Market Forecast
5.8.1 Volume Trends
5.8.2 Value Trends
5.9 SWOT Analysis
5.10 Value Chain Analysis
5.11 Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.12 Price Analysis
6 Market Breakup by Product
7 Market Breakup by Component
8 Market Breakup by Application
9 Market Breakup by Region
10 Wearable Electronics Manufacturing Process
10.1 Product Overview
10.2 Raw Material Requirements
10.3 Manufacturing Process
10.4 Key Success and Risk Factors
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 Market Structure
11.2 Key Players
11.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xd95nw