OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Viewers can access highlights from an AM Best webinar sponsored by Munich Re to learn about the ever-evolving trends of cyber liability and how new technologies are helping to manage emerging risks.
- Jennifer Beckage, esquire., Beckage Law Firm;
- Jack Kudale, founder & chief executive officer, Cowbell Cyber; and
- Annamaria Landaverde, senior vice president, cyber practice lead, Munich Reinsurance America.
The video-based interactive presentation is available here. The webinar was compiled into the following stand-alone segments:
- The Rapid Move to Remote Workforces Opened New Risk Exposures
- AI Is the Next Litigation Hotspot
- Protecting Data Requires a Multi-Layered Approach
- Even Without Data Loss, Ransomware Can Trigger Compliance Issues
- Concentration Risk Is a Factor in Specialized Sectors
- Insurers' Caution Increases As Demand for Cyber Cover Rises
- Cyber Threats Race Ahead of Defenses
- Cyber Risk Is Not a Function of Revenues, Size, and Head Count
- To Pay or Not to Pay—Ransomware Becomes a Regulatory Issue
- Ransomware Claims Require Proper Documentation
- Multiple Organizations Now Setting Cyber Risk Standards
- Cyber Losses Are Triggering Property Claims
The complete video replay for this event is also available now.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2021 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.