DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cement Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global cement market reached a volume of 4.91 Billion Tons in 2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global cement market to exhibit moderate growth during the forecast period (2021-2026).
Cement refers to a binding material widely used for construction purposes that is manufactured by grinding a mixture of clay and limestone. Numerous other materials, such as shale, clay, slate, chalk, silica sand, iron ore and blast furnace slag, are heated at high temperatures to form a rock-like substance that is grounded into fine powder to form cement. Characterized by a grey color, it is mixed with water to form a hard mass that is used as an adhesive for masonry. Depending upon its ability to set in the presence of water, cement is largely bifurcated into two kinds - hydraulic and non-hydraulic. While hydraulic cement sets due to the chemical reaction between water and the dry ingredients, non-hydraulic cement offers optimal resistance against chemicals by reacting with the carbon dioxide in the environment.
The market for cement is primarily driven by a significant rise in construction activities across the globe. Owing to rapid population expansion, there has been a substantial rise in the need for residential spaces, which has facilitated the construction of housing complexes. The development of mega infrastructure projects around the world, especially in emerging economies, is acting as another major growth-inducing factor. For instance, prominent infrastructural projects, such as the construction of Al Maktoum International Airport in Dubai and the South-North Water Transfer Project in China, are expected to significantly bolster the sales of cement. In line with this, governments of various countries across the globe are investing heavily to enhance the existing infrastructure, which is projected to further contribute to the market growth.
- CNBM International Corporation
- Anhui Conch Cement Co. Ltd
- Jidong Development Group Co. Ltd
- LafargeHolcim Ltd
- HeidelbergCement AG
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global cement market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global cemnet market?
- What are the key end use segments in the industry?
- What are the key product types in the industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
- What are the profit margins in the industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a cement manufacturing plant?
- How is cement manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a cement manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a cement manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a cement manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a cement manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for cement?
- What are the transportation requirements for cement?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a cement manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a cement manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a cement manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a cement manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a cement manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a cement manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Cement Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.2.1 Volume Trends
5.2.2 Value Trends
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Price Analysis
5.4.1 Key Price Indicators
5.4.2 Price Structure
5.4.3 Margin Analysis
5.5 Market Breakup by Region
5.6 Market Breakup by Type
5.7 Market Breakup by End-Use
5.8 Market Forecast
5.9 SWOT Analysis
5.10 Value Chain Analysis
5.11 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.12 Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
6 Performance of Key Regions
6.1 Asia Pacific
6.2 North America
6.4 Latin America
6.5 Middle East and Africa
7 Market by Type
8 Market by End-Use
9 Competitive Landscape
9.1 Market Structure
9.2 Production Capacities of Key Players
10 Cement Manufacturing Process
10.1 Product Overview
10.2 Detailed Process Flow
10.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
10.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
11 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
12 Loans and Financial Assistance
13 Project Economics
14 Key Player Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uu2d43