OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In AM Best’s four-part series, “The Greening of Insurance Asset Management,” top industry leaders discuss how the insurance asset management sector is adapting to meet emerging standards and expectations for climate risk and social responsibility.
During this segment, industry experts share why the emphasis on values-based investing is changing how insurers, regulators and investors view asset management, including personnel, investments and corporate transparency. Watch now: www.ambest.com/review/greening.
Tune in to hear from these industry leaders:
- David Altmaier, president, NAIC, Insurance Commissioner, Florida;
- Sonia Axter, managing director, Infrastructure Investments, Ullico Investment Advisors,
- Chuck Chamness, president and chief executive officer, National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (NAMIC);
- Stewart Foley, founder and editor-in-chief, Insurance AUM Journal;
- Chris Fowle, director of the Americas, Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI);
- Tom Karol, general counsel, Federal, NAMIC;
- Sean Kevelighan, president and chief executive officer, Insurance Information Institute;
- Mike Kreidler, insurance commissioner, Washington;
- David Sampson, president and chief executive officer, American Property Casualty Insurance Association;
- Patrizio Urciuoli, executive vice president and co-head of strategy and asset allocation, Liberty Mutual;
- Grace Vandecruze, founder and managing director, Grace Global Capital; and
- Ross Webber, managing director, Bermuda, Apex.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2021 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.