FRAMINGHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In response to the massive shift in how its customers work and learn, Staples US Retail today introduced its evolution to Staples Connect, the working and learning store, to provide its customers with inspiring new products and services that empower them to be productive from anywhere. To begin its transformation, Staples Connect will debut a unique assortment of more than 40 innovative products designed to help customers adapt to new ways of working along with a dedicated digital experience on staplesconnect.com.
The Staples Connect brand was introduced in February 2020 in the Greater Boston Market, led by the transformation of its flagship stores with spaces dedicated to co-working, innovative products and services, and community solutions for working and learning. In response to the millions of Americans who will continue to work and learn in new ways, Staples Connect will be expanded to all Staples stores by providing innovative products and services both in-store and online at staplesconnect.com.
Examples of new, innovative products designed to support working and learning available in Staples stores and through Instacart on April 15 include:
Solutions for remote work.
- The all33 © BackStrong C1 Ergonomic Office Chair that uses Unique Sit In Motion ® technology designed to support all 33 vertebrae in your back. This chair is designed to improve posture, productivity, and overall health. (select stores only)
- The Productivity Cube designed to help improve time management by avoiding distraction from digital devices, staying organized and promoting self-care by encouraging uninterrupted micro breaks.
Solutions for remote learning.
- The JLab Jbuddies Kids Headphones curated for kids to boost their focus and limit volume during classes and homework sessions.
- The Emerge Vizon Gaming Desk so kids can work hard and play hard, equipped with a monitor riser, built in cup holder and headphone hook, wire management and fully customizable LED lighting. (select stores only)
Solutions for small businesses.
- iPostal1 digital mailbox service to register a Staples Connect location as a business address, receive mail, create a more professional image and protect customer privacy.
Premium shipping supplies to elevate every order by offering a unique and personalized option for customers.
“Over the past year, Staples customers experienced a monumental shift in the way they work and learn, so we began our search for products to support and inspire them,” said Mike Motz, Chief Executive Officer, Staples Stores. “We identified entrepreneurs and makers to secure a unique assortment of items that will improve new working and learning experiences for students, entrepreneurs, small business owners and remote workers across the country.”
To involve customers in the launch, Staples Connect is introducing its first-ever home office makeover sweepstakes called #RemoteOfficeRedo. After the end of the sweepstakes entry period, 20 lucky entrants will each win $1,000 in Staples gift cards to purchase home office makeover supplies, and one winner will receive the Grand Prize of a home office makeover valued at up to $10,000 along with a 1:1 consultation with interior design expert and HGTV star Tiffany Brooks*. For details regarding the #RemoteOfficeRedo Sweepstakes and how to enter, visit www.staplesconnect.com/remoteofficeredo.
For more information about new products available at Staples Connect for working and learning, visit www.staplesconnect.com/possible.
About Staples Connect
With a focus on the community of small businesses and consumers, Staples Connect provides innovative products, services and inspiration essential to the new ways of working and learning. Staples Stores and Staples Connect retail locations serve millions of customers from entrepreneurs and small businesses to remote workers, parents, teachers, and students. Explore Staples Connect at a local Staples Store or online at StaplesConnect.com.
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the 50 U.S./D.C., 18 and older as of date of entry who possess a web-enabled mobile device as of 4/13/21. Void where prohibited. Begins 12:00AM ET on 4/14/21; ends at 11:59PM ET on 5/4/21. Sweepstakes is sponsored by Staples the Office Superstore, LLC. See Official Rules for details at www.staplesconnect.com/remoteofficeredo.