DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Business Support Services Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global business support services market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global business support services market is expected to grow from $466.71 billion in 2020 to $521.77 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.8%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $679.67 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 7%.
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co
- Genpact Ltd
- A.T. Kearney
- Grant Thornton LLP
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
The business support services market consists of sales of business support services and related goods by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that provide business support services such as document preparation, telephone call centers, telephone answering, telemarketing bureaus and other contact centers, and private mail centers. The business support services market is segmented into document preparation services; telephone call centers; business service centers; collection agencies; credit bureaus and other business support services.
Western Europe was the largest region in the global business support services market, accounting for 39% of the market in 2020. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for 30% of the global business support services market. Africa was the smallest region in the global business support services market.
Artificial intelligence is widely being used by business organizations in customer support activities as it considerably reduces operational costs. Artificial intelligence systems perform tasks that normally require human intelligence such as speech recognition, translation between languages, visual perception, and decision-making. This technology enables handling of customer grievances and other interactions without human intervention, thereby increasing efficiency and reducing operational costs. It also helps manage support tickets in bulk, provides multi-language support and auto responding of bulk emails. According to a study by Oracle, nearly 8 out of 10 businesses have already implemented or planning to adapt artificial intelligence in customer support by 2020. Some of the companies using artificial intelligence in customer support include China Merchant Bank, Fiat Argentina, Toshiba France, KLM airlines.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Business Support Services Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Business Support Services Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Business Support Services Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Business Support Services Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Business Support Services Market Trends and Strategies
8. Impact of COVID-19 on Business Support Services
9. Business Support Services Market Size and Growth
9.1. Market Size
9.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9.2.1. Drivers of the Market
9.2.2. Restraints on the Market
9.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9.3.1. Drivers of the Market
9.3.2. Restraints on the Market
10. Business Support Services Market Regional Analysis
10.1. Global Business Support Services Market, 2020, by Region, Value ($ Billion)
10.2. Global Business Support Services Market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Historic and Forecast, by Region
10.3. Global Business Support Services Market, Growth and Market Share Comparison, by Region
11. Business Support Services Market Segmentation
11.1. Global Business Support Services Market, Segmentation by Type
11.2. Global Business Support Services Market, Segmentation by Organisation Size
11.3. Global Business Support Services Market, Segmentation by Mode
12. Business Support Services Market Metrics
12.1. Business Support Services Market Size, Percentage of GDP, 2015-2025, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Business Support Services Market Expenditure, 2015-2025, Global
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xulmmq